skybox f3 problems??

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
h guys im having a problem with a skybox f3, all the channels went off last night cant seem to get them back any ideas as to where I can start?? I kow the lines alright so its defo a problem with box/setup (fixed dish)

cheers.

ok ignore that first post;) but I now need to know how to update the channel list? just downloaded the latest one from here but how do I get it to box??

cheers.

ok ignore that first post;) but I now need to know how to update the channel list? just downloaded the latest one from here but how do I get it to box??

cheers.

1.Unzip AJ's List XX-XX-XX.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.

2.In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".

3.Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.

4.Once the upgrade has completed restart your box & voilá!

Back