091f phoenix config

HitmanHart

Reaction score
Hi guys
For the last year or so i have a 091f card in local. From the start i couldnt start the card in tbs phoenix reader but they told me its because of the older Ubuntu distro, so i compiled an oscam for pcsc and it was ok all year. Now i installed a new Ubuntu 21 server, and tried again with tbs phoenix to get a better ECM, but i still cant get it to run. I tried everything and i get all sorts of errors

readr is set up on 3.3v, phoenix mod and 8 mhz.
I did tried all other card mhz combinations. Ill have to return to Omnikey for now unless someone can tell me where i screw up. Thanks

[reader]
label = TTV
protocol = mouse
device = /dev/ttyUSB0
#autospeed = 0
caid = 091F
boxid = xxxxxxxxx
ins7e = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ins7e11 = 15
k1_unique = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fix07 = 0
detect = cd
mhz = 800
ident = 091F:000000
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2,0
blockemm-unknown = 1
saveemm-unknown = 1
saveemm-u = 1
saveemm-s = 1
saveemm-g = 1
auprovid = 00091F

without any log? hard to tell ....
Error activating card, card system not supported and so on. There is nothing specific in the log that would mean anything. In phoenix mod i get ATR before the error and thats it. I put it back in Omnikey and works ok.

Just an update to the thread. The entire thing was to set to 5V, not 3.3v
I was told 3.3v so i stuck to it coz i was afraid i might fry the card. Anyway TBS phoenix works on 6mhz but im not impressed with the ecm. I thought it was gonna be 120ms. So i returned to Omnikey for now. Btw, i have two cards now both in Omnikey, on same Oscam. I cant believe for how long i was overthinking this. Thanks to everyone that tried to help

Try to change mhz to 450 and set cardmhz = 1000 on oscam.server file

Back