skybox f3 channel lists

hi could u tell me how to get sky box office on av got every other chanel but the box office the channel name is 'no name' it shows previews but soon as the event starts it goes scrambled. could you help me on that please? thanks

you will need other ways of unscrambling this channel the previews will always be fta to entyce you to buy them but if u are using other means you need to speak to your provider cannot say more on this subject

you will need other ways of unscrambling this channel the previews will always be fta to entyce you to buy them but if u are using other means you need to speak to your provider cannot say more on this subject

Well said mate

Sent from my oJay phone using Tapatalk

we must remember guys this to me is a hobby i love experimenting with the box as long as you save any changed work step by step then u cannot go wrong i love to play and with all the help on here you all have it easy problem with society today is they want a lot out but do not wanna put any effort in.
Do we remeber the x-files motto THE ANSWER IS OUT THERE

Brin

Hi all,

Completely new to the F3 box.

I personally have a BM7000S HD box, and now trying to configure a F3 box but after doing a channel scan I don't seem to have any of the Sky Movies HD channels? where as on my other box I have all that?

Something I'm missing out? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I personally have a BM7000S HD box, and now trying to configure a F3 box but after doing a channel scan I don't seem to have any of the Sky Movies HD channels? where as on my other box I have all that?

Thanks!

Not sure mate I always use pre made channel lists and they are perfect all set up for you :D can upload one I use if you need it

Not sure mate I always use pre made channel lists and they are perfect all set up for you :D can upload one I use if you need it
get it uploaded mate if you dont mind as i could do with 1 myself, and if possible could you pm me a link to where the new channel lists get released, thanks!

I clicked on link above but cant see anything in download section?

does that channel list have the new movie channel ? can you let me know if it does or DISNEY have it

cheers mate thats a better list than the one that came with box

hi there can some one help me.. im factory reseted the skybox f3 and now i have lost all the channels can some one send me the file of the channels and how to install it.....

there are no fav channels everything gone HEEELLPPP

hi there can some one help me.. im factory reseted the skybox f3 and now i have lost all the channels can some one send me the file of the channels and how to install it.....

there are no fav channels everything gone HEEELLPPP

Just download the latest channel list then upload it to you F3 using a usb stick or ftp tool.

Hi all,

Thanks!
had the same prob bud but noticed that all the movie chans have been renamed...have another wee look in ALL chans

Back