sky talk / bb and moving home

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
what a bunch of pricks sky are

as a few of you know i have recently moved into a new place before we moved i rung sky to tell them of the change of address etc

i asked about the internet and they said it was just a case of when you get your new phoneline going give us a call and we'll get your internet working.

well what a load of cobblers that was, tonight was the third time in two days ive been trying to sort this i got through to someone who had half a braincell this evening and he told me the account says for the sky talk and bb, cancelled final payment pending,

i said i never wanted it cancelled, just to work at our new address so he had a fiddle with the account and says he cant do anything until that clears he couldnt tell me when that would be either, so i asked to get put through to someone who could, so on hold i went for another 20 mins only to hear the phone get picked up and put down again!!

i was cut off yesterday aswell im absolutely fuming!! i dont mind if it takes a period of time to reactivate or something all i want to be told is its going to happen!! and for those shit heads not to keep putting the phone down on me!!!!!!!!!

I was going to tell them to stick it all but we're still in a 12 month contract and my girlfriend seems to have some kind of love affair with sky+ :mad:

Back