sky offers

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi does anyone know if sky are running any offers, for existinf custoners or even new customers thanks

They were doing 12 months half price if you go back to them, but theres all sorts of offers. best have a look on there website, Or do what I did, Just ring them up and ask whats on offer...

They were doing 12 months half price if you go back to them, but theres all sorts of offers. best have a look on there website, Or do what I did, Just ring them up and ask whats on offer...

It costs an arm & leg for the non geo phone call.

There were two Xmas offers; for staff friends & family and also Tesco's staff friends and family, but these expired on 17th December. I am not sure if they have other offers running throughout the year, but these offers were for free HD box, free insallation, free HD pack and half price on all packages. The Tesco staff offer did not include free HD pack.

As previously stated above it is a good idea to give Sky a call and request 12 months half price channels as I have seen on another forum that this worked. However, if there are any better offers running during next year you will miss out on them. So it is a hard one to call.

James

I just cancelled.

One of my problems is that the sky + box does record so they offered me a free new one but not an HD one or reduced sub so carried on with the cancel.

I expect I'll get a call soon asking to go back but I'm not bothered either way,

I tried a bluff with Sky a few years back thinking they would ring me back within the cancelation period but they didn't.

Back