Sky New Card

I am new to all this but i have been using my basic sly package with sly blue card in my dream box for a while now with no problems sly have now sent me the new white card. I have been reading about a lot of problems with doing this. I have not touched the white card yet and all is still good with the blue one. I am using the latest cccam. Will all be ok if i just put the white card in the slot?

Hi sly white card is only workin newcs and cccam newcs 167 and cccam 212 works perfect no freeze

Thanks for the quick reply, I have read that you need to activate it in a genuine sly box 1st is that true? or should i just try it i am running cccam 2.1.2.
Also the blue card is working fine do u think i should just wait or is cccam 2.1.2 perfect?

Thanks for the quick reply, I have read that you need to activate it in a genuine sly box 1st is that true? or should i just try it i am running cccam 2.1.2.
Also the blue card is working fine do u think i should just wait or is cccam 2.1.2 perfect?
It won,t run in cccam you need to run newcs and cccam and you do need to activate your card there is lot of work involved to get the new card to work what reciver do u have

I have a dreambox 800 hd i have had just the very basic package from sly for years but i got a motorised dish for foreign channels and i'd like to use my legit new sly card with it. I am really nu to this so please if u could give me a step by step, sorry if it is basic stuff but i dont know it yet and we all got to start somewhere.

I have a dreambox 800 hd i have had just the very basic package from sly for years but i got a motorised dish for foreign channels and i'd like to use my legit new sly card with it. I am really nu to this so please if u could give me a step by step, sorry if it is basic stuff but i dont know it yet and we all got to start somewhere.

Have a search for boxkey, cause this is the value that you need to add to the /var/tuxbox/newcs.xml file.

Back