Sky hd

I just put my details into sky, creating an sky Id etc. Checked my account and tracked orders. Says SKY HD to be installed on the 4th so im guessing all is fine on this for me.
Couldn't check the tele package and that, as my card isn't active yet

I thought the same when i did my order, what if somethink pops up in the future about the deal etc. Tried to print off the order but my printer won't work with windows 7 lol, so had to do a screen dump instead
this might help you out as it's says what the offer included

cheers mate. I just spent another 45 mins to lots of people and they said im going to have to pay for hd..... Tossers!!

cheers mate. I just spent another 45 mins to lots of people and they said im going to have to pay for hd..... Tossers!!

I would get on to customers services mate, where they will look over your details alot better than some wet tool over the phone as they don't know jack.
from what i see you'll have to write or email to them. but if you say when you order, the online code you use and the offer that you was signing upto then they should give it you. But might take a bit longer than over the phone.
I would state from the screen grab, if you included it, that they have broke their own terms and cons, as the reason you signed up is to have what was listed and you are not getting them.
I know if it was the other way round and you were not paying for somethink sky though you should, they would go to town. So why shouldn' you be different if your being short changed.
Not used Sky before, do they have this kind of track record with how they deal with customers, as i thought virgin was bad enough.

Re: Sky+ HD 1/2 price deal...

Many thanks for the heads up on this guys, have been trying to get a code for a few days now and finally got one to work. Just waiting for the confirmation email, but install later this month.

Have taken screen dumps after reading of the problems other members are having.

Also waiting for quidco to track...fingers crossed!!! :Cheers:

Just got a call from the engineer. Getting installed tomorrow. Hope he's not a cowboy and has a ladder and misses my 1.1m dish!

Many thanks for the heads up on this guys, have been trying to get a code for a few days now and finally got one to work. Just waiting for the confirmation email, but install later this month.

Have taken screen dumps after reading of the problems other members are having.

Also waiting for quidco to track...fingers crossed!!! :Cheers:

Hmmmm. Any clues on this :Drool:, I think we all thought the half price install code had finished a few days ago. Is this a new code ?

Cheers.

anyone have any working codes ?

tried the ones in that thread and plenty random.

no luck

Mine was installed yesterday Got everything Hd pack included well pleased.........

well so far anyway,,,,,,, you just never know with sky.

Got mine installed monday, many thanks to the OP for posting. Rep left :)

Hmmmm. Any clues on this :Drool:, I think we all thought the half price install code had finished a few days ago. Is this a new code ?

Cheers.

I think i saw somewhere it ends on 3/12/09 or maybe even 17/12/09?

Anyway, was trial and error pure luck got one of the codes from a thread i found to work...

Persevere is the only advice i can offer, I tried to buy a code elsewhere but to no avail and must have tried 100 random combos...

Have now had confirmation emails from sky saying its booked, just hoping i don't get a cancellation one as others have had!!

I asked the advisor pop up thing if they are still accepting the XMAS 50% off code and they replied yes if the code is valid.

So how do you get a valid code ?

Anyone ?

I asked the advisor pop up thing if they are still accepting the XMAS 50% off code and they replied yes if the code is valid.

So how do you get a valid code ?

Anyone ?

from somone who works for Sky

Back working 5 mins ago with XMAS code - just finished ordering mine @£23.75 for 12 monhs. :Clap: Thanks to the OP.

Last edited:
See post 70 on page 7 or refer to post 107 page 11.

Thanks to Moriens.

Last edited:

I think i saw somewhere it ends on 3/12/09 or maybe even 17/12/09?

Anyway, was trial and error pure luck got one of the codes from a thread i found to work...

Persevere is the only advice i can offer, I tried to buy a code elsewhere but to no avail and must have tried 100 random combos...

Have now had confirmation emails from sky saying its booked, just hoping i don't get a cancellation one as others have had!!

Good advice. it seems perhaps that they are resricting the numbers who can apply at any one time. Keep trying & im sure it will work out eventually. :Cheers:

Back