SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

hd channels on sky r fine m8

Depending on the box yea. My newer hd box works fine. Older Thomson one don't clear hd channels that have been lost for others. Just says no channel found.

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs .... Nearly stumps !

best bit is forum busier :proud:

5 channels gone @ minute look @ reaction

bring on the black screens

:Cheers:

I hope some cleaver person might sort it out..you never know.
Strange set of channels to go though..

I hope some cleaver person might sort it out..you never know.

I know that nobody will have a hope in hell of sorting hw pairing with nds, with the arrival of 4k tele some time in the near future there is no way sky will want that shared.

I know that nobody will have a hope in hell of sorting hw pairing with nds

if it can be made by man it can be broken although dont hold your breath... maybe the box can be dumped similar to nag3 in the future. you never know in this game and the sooner it goes back underground the better for all us sat enthusiasts,regards mdt

Does anybody know how the channels turned off? is it through EMM's sent to the cards to stop them clearing? or the way stream is encoded now and the new card pairing system?

Has anybody had EMM's turned off and still clearing HD?

Ive just took a new sub with them the other day the full pack but no HD so i cant see or test?

How lucky am i tho i did not take the HD aswell lol

Well im turned EMM's off for now untill more is understood, i only had unique EMM's allowed anyway.

Also i have been logging EMM's for the last week including today

If I worked for sly I would of done the following

Send unique Emms to cards to prepare them
Once u change encoding on specific channels or transponder the card replys back not subbed

Do firmware upgrade and block all non hw pairing boxs

Swap boxs out and then move sd premium channels to new counter measure and implement further anti cs measures like only 2 SIDS at a time in given time frame

Encrypt hw pairing section in box
Then encrypt whole flash

Will take along time to get round and even if some 1 does can't share more than 1/2 Sid at a time and couple that with the high ECM times they been deploying = cs but glitch as hell

Good job I don't work for them or no cs for anyone lmao

If I worked for sly I would of done the following

Send unique Emms to cards to prepare them
Once u change encoding on specific channels or transponder the card replys back not subbed

Do firmware upgrade and block all non hw pairing boxs

Swap boxs out and then move sd premium channels to new counter measure and implement further anti cs measures like only 2 SIDS at a time in given time frame

Encrypt hw pairing section in box
Then encrypt whole flash

Will take along time to get round and even if some 1 does can't share more than 1/2 Sid at a time and couple that with the high ECM times they been deploying = cs but glitch as hell

Good job I don't work for them or no cs for anyone lmao
shouldn't give them ideas lol

Well little hint for u all

Have u ever noticed unique Emms coming through
But ur entitlements don't change????

What do u think they for??

Got this from another forum, so don't know if its bs or not

"A good friend of mine works for S-k-y technical department has just confirmed that s-k-y have issued a statement this week
advising that "Starting from Today Thursday April 24th 2014 all HD subscription channels will begin changing codec and broadcasting streams to allow for thier new Mpeg 5 EPG system to be launched and added to all HD paired boxes via software upgrades "

"This new feature similar to that of digital Saorview interactive text and features will take effect from today and will allow users in the immediate future to fully enjoy the new interactive teletext functions to become a main feature going forward into 2015 and beyond "

This news makes a lot of sense and appears to be exactly what S-k-yIT have done albeit as an excuse to eliminate many commercial payservers and c/s on thier HD channels .
I Do not expect to see any fix coming since its rather obvious now that any and all linux boxes just do not support these changes in codecs otherwise we already would have been enjoying S-k-y IT HD Channels months ago ."

Whats that old saying "It never rains but it Pours" LOL

First we have the Clone Solo2 Timebomb fiasco now this

My advice if you have a Knackered Solo2 clone and are using it only on 28.2 east save the £15 postage to china

Well little hint for u all

Have u ever noticed unique Emms coming through
But ur entitlements don't change????

What do u think they for??

Not necessarily, Unless you have emm cache enabled and the duplicate set to a very high number you can have duplicate emm's to the card and have no entitlement updates.

I think the emm length would be more important?

Looking at my emm log ive had 2 unique emm's a day from the 13th till the 19th

Then from 20th untill today ive had multiple unique emm's per day. coincidence?

Such is life I advised a m8 to buy a solo2 genuine and now the cs is ending I did tell him it might not last long but he only got it a couple of days ago

Back