Sky hack workaround?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youngh

Dont shoot me I'm only the messenger!!
I spoke to a guy today who reckons that he and many of his mates have got a 'hack' of sorts going. This guy is somebody I know pretty well through work and he's not known as a gum-bumper. In fact he's usually pretty reliable.
What he says is "you disconnect the modem cable from the wall and connect wires 2 and 5 (i think) direct to the terminals of a 9V battery (square one). You then order any PPV up to £30 per month. If you stay within the £30 limit nothing is reported back when re-connected".
We didn't get talking for long but I assume you have to get the timing right etc for starting a new month. He assures me he has done his own. I don't have Sky so can't test it.
If anybody wants me to try to follow up for more info let me know.

this is old stuff m8
problem is u cannot order £30 a month there isa a spending limit on ur card when u reach that u get no more
plus if u ever connect up the telephone cable u get a lovely big bill
plus sly want to know how uv got such a big bill

so take our advice m8 forget it

Old Card New Card Box Office

As Sly are sending out new cards can we run up a Box Office bill on our old card when we get the new one?

When its full throw it away?

Is there a way that the records on the old card will not be copied to the new card?

Thanx

:confused:

sly have updated the software on the boxes ready for the new cards, if you got the old software itll say no card when the new one is in, if you got the new software your box has stopped writing to the card and is now storing info on the box untill the new card is inserted

hope it helps

I found this - No idea if it works!

This is a very Simple process that not even sky can't prevent.

Follow This guide and you will recieve free pay per view channels on sky =
including XXX ,
sports events, and every thing that you pay for via telephone line

First up you need a 9v Battery ( same as a smoke alarm battery with - =
and + on top )

Now Locate the Phone line Connecting your SkyBox to your main phone line =
This is The line that
sky provided with your Digibox

Now cut the line in half about half way down and you will see 4 wires =
green=20
, yellow , red and black
trim all 4 colours down a bit so you can see the wire inside and join =
the=20
yellow and green together=20
and the black and red together.
Note if you dont have the 4 colours , the black and red and whatever the =
raimining=20
colours should be joined

Now you should have 2 wires of 2 joined together ,=20
put red and black wire on + of battery and yellow and green on the minus =
-

Now plug wire into skybox whilst connected to battery and goto channel=20
you would like to order
Select PPV you want to watch and put in your pin number
After the movie or event orders you should then disconnect the battery =
or=20
phone wire connected to your digibox.
And thats it , next time you want to order ,
Just connect battery and order then disconnect again

been around for a while now mate when you plug your sky box back into the phone line it phones sky to tell them what youve been watching as the card only allows you to order about 50.00 worth of ppv before an onscreen message stops you

Sixk of hearing this bullcrap about hacking sly.. sly is always updating how do you expect to get free sly?? sly has the most robust encription going.. and the 9v battery trick doesnt work nomore ...i doubt it will ever be hacked .. there was a market in manchester and some daft people where selling sly digital hacked cards.. i had words with them and told them theyre chatting poo..

first thing i said was.. how do you expect these cards to work if theyre not married to the box?? this was in front of loads of ppl buying the cards.. i told them to stop ripping people off....

and ppl walked away :)

oh and i have a story about nlt rom 10 a82 cards but i wont go into that :p

The 9v battery works as I tried it.

You are correct about the box updating your account if you connect it to the telephone line but I dont connect my box to the phone line never ever!

Yes it works, nobody said it didn't. But after you clock up £50 credit your boxs shuts off and guess what you need to do to get it to work again, then sly will bill you for the money owed and ask how you managed to clock shut credit up..

if i remeber right you get an onscreen message say card full or something like that stick to making whisky johnny lol sly hacking dont suit ya

lmfao jimmy :)

the message says you have exceeded the viewing card credit limit and gives you a phone number to ring for help, the ONLY ways to clear this message is to call the number and then either 1) connect your box to a phone line so the stored info can be downloaded to $ky or 2) tell sky that you need a new card BUT if they dont recieve your old one (as the goldfish ate it or whatever) they WILL bill you the maximum credit limit that was on your card for a replacement

hope it helps

Thanks guys - I was only reiterating info from other sites.

No one had mentioned that the box actually shut down!

I'll stick to the whisky - hicup hicup ;)

I'll have half a dozen cases for the new year m8. Can I have massive discount? lol ;)

half a doz cases?? lol

wanna buy some cheap asprin for the next day??

nothing 4 nothing

we all know you get nothing 4 nothing.someone has to pay the ferry man, and its usually me. i have tried most of these daft tricks and i can assure you if they work, they dont work for long. sky is way ahead of the lot of us. :Cheers:

listen m8 get your posts in the correct section ie cable and read the rules before posting petulant requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back