SKY DISH and BOX

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i am looking for a second hand skybox and dish if anyone has one going ???

hopefully silver but not really a problem what colour lol

Regards
Mickie

here ya go m8 i will give u my lovely silver panny box with dish but no remote lol sure u will find 1..wher bouts r you ?? will b after xmas unless you local n wanna pick up b4 chrimbo i am in n,london

fast t said:
here ya go m8 i will give u my lovely silver panny box with dish but no remote lol sure u will find 1..wher bouts r you ?? will b after xmas unless you local n wanna pick up b4 chrimbo i am in n,london

im in highbury n london :)

well top end of holloway rd :)

i can pick up anytime after/b4 xmas if you like :)

thanks so much fast t thats real kind of you :), do you not use it ?

i have already had chris asking why i want a box lol... so better explain b4 the sky digi hack comes flying at me in PM's lol.

i have been told i gotta pay 170 quid for an install by these scúnts arsewhipe installers ... so bollox i will put the dish up myself !!!

simple really

you are welcome 2 come up 2day if you wanna m8 pmed ya so u know u cud spit to where i am lol dish me spare dish is up road though at m8s will bell him n h,fully we can pop n pick it up..

there ya go mickie just phoned m8 n he bringin dish round in an hour so if u wanna come this arvo is all urs m8...howzat 4 service..

thats amazing its just me and my little girl at the mo and until mrs gets back from whatever she is doing i wont be able to come round :(

she should be abck in a few hours and i can let you know... are you in all day ? and again this is really kind of you m8 i do appreciate it.

Back