iPhone siri on iphone 4

anybody got the 1.crt from siriport.ru/1.crt i cant get it to download from pc or iphone?

Yeah that's the website mate. Probably best to join twitter then follow him as he has been constantly posting with information on there. But basically you donate and email him with the transaction id and he sends you a certificate to install on your phone and an ip address to enter into spire and that's it really. Not sure what the plugin is for I havnt needed it. I think the server has a limited amount of space for devices and he refers to one space for a device as a slot.

Hi M8

Is your working as I took the plunge and cant get it to work on their proxy?

If we buy the platinum level for $35 from blizzarddevteam with unlimited slots, I assume we could share the slots on here?

Yeah that's the website mate. Probably best to join twitter then follow him as he has been constantly posting with information on there. But basically you donate and email him with the transaction id and he sends you a certificate to install on your phone and an ip address to enter into spire and that's it really. Not sure what the plugin is for I havnt needed it. I think the server has a limited amount of space for devices and he refers to one space for a device as a slot.

Hi M8

Is your working as I took the plunge and cant get it to work on their proxy?
Sorry forgot about the post, yeah it's been working spot on mate

or uploading your email account lol . l have paypal and ebay plus bank stuff .,., lm not risking it going to there server , cheers anyway

your probably right mate after looking in to this alot of people are saying the same thing so now i have uninstalled it. Now im mr paranoid lol so i restoerd my iphone and installing all my apps

Ive had it working on my iphone 4 for a few weeks now but using spire and a paid siri server. You can get it by finding @s1ri_proxy on twitter. I paid $10 for a lifetime sub. Its been up and down over the last few weeks but they seem to have the problems ironed out now

thanks for that mate i paid $15 now its workin great thanks bud

Last edited:
If you are using spire, it says personal information will be sent through the proxy which may include location, emails, contacts, messages, speech etc

Yes its a bit worrying. I'm sure there are some genuine proxy servers but you never know really.

there is an alternative to siri called Evi
search for it in the app store
i would not use russian servers either :((

Back