iPhone siri on iphone 4

D0G5BO77OK5

Inactive User
Reaction score
dont no if anyone has seen this yet but ive installed it and its workin great very easy to setup

HOW TO FULLY INSTALL SIRI 100% WORKING ON IPHONE 4 AND IPOD TOUCH 4G (NO PROXY)
Johnny January 29, 2012 0

Are you one of those iDevice users that has been dying to get Siri, but don’t have a 4S? Well wait no longer! Here is my step by step guide with a video on how to install Siri on your iDevice!

Here is how to install siri on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G.
The source you need to add to cydia is: repo.siriport.ru
The website you need to get the certificate: siriport.ru/1.crt (If the site won’t load on your device, open it on your computer, download the certificate, email it to yourself, and open it on your device from your email.

Step 1: Add the Source to Cydia

Step 2: Install “Siriport”

Step 3: Reboot

Step 4: Install the Certificate from the website.

Step 5: Reboot

Step 6: Activate Siri and say “Hi Siri” Siri won’t work, wait 1-4 minutes and try again. (Say “Hi Siri” again)

Step 7: Repeat step 6 until Siri is activated

u will have to repeat step 6 alot took me 2 hours to activate

cheers all take care

Last edited:
Be great to see a vid of that working on iPhone 4, tbh 2 hours talking to a phone hmmmm not sure.

D0G5BO77OK5
now its working on yours is it slow ? ie server overloaded or works ok ?

Does this not send your data to their server ? Ie personal info ?

Do you think its safe to install from the Russian site? I have the 3GS and tempted to use it.

or uploading your email account lol . l have paypal and ebay plus bank stuff .,., lm not risking it going to there server , cheers anyway

Evi (google equivalent) is available for iphone as well. I installed yesterday and works pretty well at answering the questions. Doesnt have dictation, open apps, call contacts etc at this point but worth a try for now.

Did anyone ever get Siri to work on iphone 4?..... I tried lots of times but it would never connect to the server

Ive had it working on my iphone 4 for a few weeks now but using spire and a paid siri server. You can get it by finding @s1ri_proxy on twitter. I paid $10 for a lifetime sub. Its been up and down over the last few weeks but they seem to have the problems ironed out now

l tried again ,, wish l didnt , phone crashed had to restore and jailbreak again , lucky l backed up ,, wont bother again lol

Ive had it working on my iphone 4 for a few weeks now but using spire and a paid siri server. You can get it by finding @s1ri_proxy on twitter. I paid $10 for a lifetime sub. Its been up and down over the last few weeks but they seem to have the problems ironed out now

cheers mate, never used twitter...lol

do they have a website and instructions on how to get on that paid server m8? $10 seems a lot less than me upgrading to a iphone 4s.... :)

Edit;-

I take it its this one?

http://blizzarddevteam.com/siribuy.html Most of the links on their web site do not work....

What does the slots mean???..... The number of devices you can use on there server????

And do you know what the siri plugins mean?

Last edited:
Yeah that's the website mate. Probably best to join twitter then follow him as he has been constantly posting with information on there. But basically you donate and email him with the transaction id and he sends you a certificate to install on your phone and an ip address to enter into spire and that's it really. Not sure what the plugin is for I havnt needed it. I think the server has a limited amount of space for devices and he refers to one space for a device as a slot.

Does anyone know if it works with the iphone 3GS?
The site is run by a school kid as his twitter keeps mentioning he will do things when he gets home from school. I wish I was that clever when I was at school.

Does anyone know if it works with the iphone 3GS?
The site is run by a school kid as his twitter keeps mentioning he will do things when he gets home from school. I wish I was that clever when I was at school.

Yeah he's a college freshman apparently but fair play to him seems to know his stuff!

Edit : no reason why it won't work on the 3GS

Works on 3GS. I had spire running. It was on a free server. Google three little pigs. The web address was paradox productions or something on them lines. But you can get a feel for Siri personally I used it and won't be bothering again.

Back