Since brexit has just gone to hell .... anyone got a good Plan B?

Whatever Plan B comes up, it'll have to suit the DUP.

Downing St sources are always quoted saying the other parties will have to compromise, but that's one thing the DUP don't do, and they've had many years experience of doing exactly that.
Something TM must have known when they teamed up after the last election.

If Plan B gets enough support from the opposition, but doesn't suit the DUP, they might just bring the government down.

We live in interesting times.

I honestly dont believe the Derry car bomb has anything to do with Brexit, it's just some trumped up paramilitaries trying to further some dead ideology. Good Friday agreement was one of the best things to happen to NI.

Seems everyone is wiling to blame the DUP, but tbh Sinn Fein are just as bad, the Tories are just as bad, Labour are just as bad. Politicians in general are lizards of the highest form, and will always do what suits them best, never mind anyone else.

TM made her bed a long time ago, when she asked the DUP to prop her up in government, as i've said multiple times, go back to the people and let them decide. There never was, nor will be an easy way to leave the EU, this is by design, and the constant posturing of politicians trying to push their own agenda isn't going to make things any better.

Being a relatively high earner, I have to go with the tories as they wont increase the higher rate of tax, but that goes against my upbringing and somewhat my ideology. But I cannot abide by labour, or the momentum movement, or Corbyn, I personally think he is unelectable. It's very funny how he insists on tax increases to help the poor, how about the poor start helping themselves a little as well.

Leaving the EU is not going to fix immigration, it's not going to fix the deep rooted problems that are in the UK. Staying in the EU wont solve it either, I learned a long long time ago, that if I wanted a better life for me and my family the only person that could make it better was me.

Let's go back to the beginning
We were asked
Leave - remain you vote we'll do not how we leave. As per usual politicians underestimated the UK voters.
Now they can't come to a solution on how were asked to vote again no deal or stay.
My question is,
How can we ever leave ?,
What happens if another country votes out ?,
What happens if the public vote no deal and leave ?.
The problem is simply this, 17.4million the majority voted out but most MP's want to remain and so far they are overlying the wishes of the majority.
MP's said before the vote , there'll be millions in the sole in 6 months , companies mass leaving the UK

All of which never happened

Let's go back to the beginning
We were asked
Leave - remain you vote we'll do not how we leave. As per usual politicians underestimated the UK voters.
Now they can't come to a solution on how were asked to vote again no deal or stay.
My question is,
How can we ever leave ?,
What happens if another country votes out ?,
What happens if the public vote no deal and leave ?.
The problem is simply this, 17.4million the majority voted out but most MP's want to remain and so far they are overlying the wishes of the majority.
MP's said before the vote , there'll be millions in the sole in 6 months , companies mass leaving the UK

All of which never happened

My question is,
How can we ever leave ?, - We can leave, but the deal on the table is not what was voted for. Still part of the fisheries policy, still part of ECHR, ECJ and various other things. These I believe were reasons that most people wanted to leave the EU.

What happens if another country votes out ?, - What has this got to do with us? It would have no impact upon us, and if another country had asked to leave, then we would 100% be ensuring that we were looking after our own interests. If Germany/France wanted to leave, we'd be bending over backwards to ensure we could still trade with them effectively.

What happens if the public vote no deal and leave ?. - Then we leave with no deal, take the 39Billion off the table, and leave the EU. Yes there will be turmoil, yes companies will leave the country and relocate, but at least the "majority" have got what they voted for.

The problem is simply this, 17.4million the majority voted out but most MP's want to remain and so far they are overlying the wishes of the majority. - Last I checked MPs are servants of the people. They have to do what we vote for, however at the sametime they have to take informed decisions. And the deal on offer is clearly not A. What was voted for. B. A good deal for the UK.

MP's said before the vote , there'll be millions in the sole in 6 months , companies mass leaving the UK - Companies haven't left yet, but many are making preparations to leave. LJR for instance are pulling out of the UK, Hitatchi are no longer going to build the nuclear plant at Wylfa, Banks are relocating hq's to Germany, so it is beginning to happen and we haven't actually left yet!

Dole figures you cannot quantify, as they chop and change them to suit their own purposes.

Hitatchi are no longer going to build the nuclear plant at Wylfa, Banks are relocating hq's to Germany, so it is beginning to happen and we haven't actually left yet!

Wrong, it's because of the global financial situation with Japan are facing nothing to do with Brexit. What seemed like a good idea 10 years isn't such a good idea now financially for them. Asda and Tesco's own 1000's of plots of land all over the country in the boom years, it's all about timing and their purse strings are stretched.
Brexit stemmed from an over confident government. Yes their wont be an easy way and all ties cut but although the fishing industry has a part to play within Brexit it's not the main one.
Immigration and are borders back
UK laws given back
Handing out more money to the EU than we receive back
Were the main fundamental reasons why 17.4 million voted out.
Don't give us the choice if you have no way of delivering. This has nothing to do with Brexit, it's all about party politics. The labour leader (who ever it may be) will always say no what deals put on the table.
The other thing is, the "majority" voted out but the "majority" of MP's prefered to remain so how will that work ?.

Me ?,
No deal leave, it's as simple as that and my reasons ?, competition.
When a company decides to leave do you honestly think that some other business wont move in and fill their boots ?. One persons loss is another persons gain but we live is a society were we fear of what might happen rather than push on forward and deal with it if and when it comes it's the good old fear factor claims from the remain camp.

Sajid Javid once said on a tv interview while campaigning to remain "Millions will be on the dole within 6 months if we vote to leave"

and ?,

Out it is whether there's a deal on the table or not. Were the best, strongest, safest country to live bar non, that's why people risk their life and limb to get here plus were also a soft touch 17.4 million voted for it to stop. Otherwise, why would you travel 1000's of miles across Europe to get in the UK ? surely Italy Germany , France would offer a safe haven from persecution or is the real answer they wont get this in those countries:-
Asylum support

Last edited:
Wrong, it's because of the global financial situation with Japan are facing nothing to do with Brexit. What seemed like a good idea 10 years isn't such a good idea now financially for them. Asda and Tesco's own 1000's of plots of land all over the country in the boom years, it's all about timing and their purse strings are stretched.

Partly correct about the Japanese economy, but it's also partly brexit. The UK government, cannot ensure the promised grants will be available after brexit, so Hitachi reviewed the plan and decided it wasn't financially viable for them.

Land banking is no longer allowed under current UK law. Or at least it's not supposed to be. I dont disagree with why people come here, we are a soft touch for immigration, i've said many times benefits should be capped at 6 months total, and should only be available after a 2 year period. We must also not forget that it's the immigrants who are doing all the jobs that no UK person is willing to do, because it's easy street on benefits. Who's going to do these jobs if we stop all this immigration? As let's be honest, those UK citizens working the system, certainly aren't going to give up the easy life for picking vegetables and such.

yes. united ireland no backstop no dup to fk up your brexshit
No leave Ireland as it is no border just tell eu that's the way it is over time Ireland will ( I hope ) just drift in to one country any other way and you will cause trouble with one side or the other you can see it now kids don't know where the border is , now we need to stop the adults brainwashing kids when there young about the religious shite , I know you are looking at my RANGERS badge and thinking I am a prody, trying to keep the north British as long as possible no first I am not a prody. I am British white atheist I have nothing against religion but to me it's rubbish, stand up to the eu tell them WHAT WE ARE DOING AND DONT COME BACK TO US A THIRD TIME AND WANT HELP WHEN GERMANY IS RUNNING ALL OF YOU THROUGH EURO THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN third time lucky for Germany .

WHAT WE ARE DOING AND DONT COME BACK TO US A THIRD TIME AND WANT HELP WHEN GERMANY IS RUNNING ALL OF YOU THROUGH EURO THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN third time lucky for Germany .
What do you mean about germany running out of money?

Back