silly putty

evilhomer

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just wondering do any of you lovely amiga lovers have the rom file for "silly putty"? i miss this game and it just dont seem the same on the snes as "super putty"

very trippy game

h**p://www.thegamearchives.com/?val=0_2_1_0_0_4_17_0_16_0_0

scroll down the bottom , three discs for ya :)

better still how do i get it to run? i run it like i run other roms with winuae and is takes me to the amiga dos prompt help im lost as i am a noob to it

Their was also a silly putty for the snes it was by system3 software if im right its well worth a play :)

Their was also a silly putty for the snes it was by system3 software if im right its well worth a play :)

silly putty on the snes was called super putty. but that still dont help me getting silly putty to run :( i just love the cool music and the sound putty makes when he moves

so any idea on how i get a working verion of the game to work?

any idea on how i can play it without a joystick lol?

Why not get a joystick [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Competition-Pro-5000-Joystick-PC/dp/B000J5U09W/ref=pd_bbs_5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1208307292&sr=8-5"]Competition Pro USB[/ame]?

Brings the emulator to life just like the good ol' days :)

the problem is i cant configure winuae to run the .adf files i can get it to run over games just noot the one i want and i know it works

the problem is i cant configure winuae to run the .adf files i can get it to run over games just noot the one i want and i know it works

You need to find out for which chipset/kickstart it was designed for and work from there. It looks like it was for OCS/ECS so I'd start with basic A500 config and try that.

Back