Silkroad, anyone used it?

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
Fancy having a 24 marathon and watching the past 8 seasons back to back, so I reckon 5g of speed paste should do the trick :)

No but seriously just curious?

Fancy having a 24 marathon and watching the past 8 seasons back to back, so I reckon 5g of speed paste should do the trick :)

No but seriously just curious?

I had a nose around out of idle curiousity but never bought anything - I find it hard enough giving money to people I can see ;)

As far as I am aware the FBI shut the original down in 2013 and it's successor was shut down after a raid in February?

I had a nose around out of idle curiousity but never bought anything - I find it hard enough giving money to people I can see ;)

As far as I am aware the FBI shut the original down in 2013 and it's successor was shut down after a raid in February?

nah, silk road 2 is alive and kicking, was on it last night, some of the forged documents you can purchase are interesting.

Silk Road was always about something that was a bit dodgy, off the back of a lorry or a sly copy but it sound like it is just out and out criminal now.
I know that may sound a bit contradictory but there are levels of crime and there are different levels of consequence and who it affects, I'm sure the older cable and satellite members will appreciate what I mean.

Silk Road was always about something that was a bit dodgy, off the back of a lorry or a sly copy but it sound like it is just out and out criminal now.
I know that may sound a bit contradictory but there are levels of crime and there are different levels of consequence and who it affects, I'm sure the older cable and satellite members will appreciate what I mean.
Who sir?.....Me sir?:Biggrin2:

I signed up and was about to use it but found somebody local at tthe same price.

you need to be careful with ur bitcoins as well, they keep going missing.

Back