sigma x2 beta 2 release

samir12

Inactive User
Reaction score
i managed to get da new sigma x2 beta release so i though i would upload it for som1 to experiment with,dis is da exact unmodfied version of sigma x2 beta only for da sb5100 and could include bugs and i suggest u dont try to flash on to ur ambit 200 until qwea da master of firmware or som1 else modifys it for da ambit 200 dis also includes a sigma x2 bootloader (dont know wot bootloader is really not an expert on all of dis hex edit firmware stuff)

Last edited:
samir12 said:
i managed to get da new sigma x2 beta release so i though i would upload it for som1 to experiment with,dis is da exact unmodfied version of sigma x2 beta only for da sb5100 and could include bugs and i suggest u dont try to flash on to ur ambit 200 until qwea da master of firmware or som1 else modifys it for da ambit 200 dis also includes a sigma x2 bootloader (dont know wot bootloader is really not an expert on all of dis hex edit firmware stuff)
do you can use programming device dump 2m full frimware give me?

its works fine on my 5100 but need certification file :Mad2:

@qwea no m8 i did not dump da sigma x2 firmware i found it at another forum
@FERCSA wot do u mean by certification file

I would have thought by cert file he means the license file that you need to enter to get a vlaid working copy,

Marc

i dont know because i hav never even tried da firmware but som1 uploaded sigma x2 release build 120 in da downloads section,maybe som1 can modify it so dat u dont need a cert file

Back