Shooting Stars is back!!

It was good at the time but not sure how good it'll be now that Vic Reeves has stopped being funny.

I never liked it, I did watch it if nothing else was on but thought it was childish.

Vic Reeves has always wanted to be like Eric Morecombe, he even tries too look like him but he will never be like him because Vic Reeves is not funny. (imho)

I agree with nara on this....they are really sraping the barrel to bring this back.

"Scraping" and "barrel" come to mind. :grayno:

Couldn't agree more..the only thing worth watching on this show was Ulrika, but now she's an ugly old hag, Vic Reeves is about as funny as Jim Reeves and obviously in need of the money, so auntie duly obliges instead of looking to some new and up coming talent.

cheers

It was average then and my guess is it will be average again.
Think i will have to try and miss that one.

Ill be honest it was ok, sometimes was funny but nothing special.

They had there moments.

Couldn't agree more..the only thing worth watching on this show was Ulrika, but now she's an ugly old hag, Vic Reeves is about as funny as Jim Reeves and obviously in need of the money, so auntie duly obliges instead of looking to some new and up coming talent.

cheers

Ulrikas tits are now like a pair of spaniels lugs :(

damn you gravity!

Ulrikas tits are now like a pair of spaniels lugs :(

damn you gravity!

Lol when she done the weather on GMTV she was absolutely beautiful, she was the reason I got up early and used to fantasise about her...seen her on the box a few weeks ago and thought what the feck has happened to her, she now looks like my mother, yuk.

cheers

Back