Sex with niece/nephew is illegal

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A discussion was bought up in a pub and i was surprised to find out its illegal to have sex with either your niece or nephew, even if you both were legal age.

Not sure if this was ever to come up or it would even appeal to anybody but just so you know.

Although cousins are fine.

really you didnt know that

A discussion was bought up in a pub and i was surprised to find out its illegal to have sex with either your niece or nephew, even if you both were legal age.

Not sure if this was ever to come up or it would even appeal to anybody but just so you know.

I'm surprised you're surprised

i was surprised to find out its illegal

Yep, it's true apparently! My sister told me the other day while laying in bed with me and my mum....... only kidding, I know how wrong that is... it was "with my Mum and I"

As soon as I started reading this thread all's I could hear in me head was that song - "Were havin a gang bang, were havin a ball !"

Have you been a naughty boy @lagigolo ?. Incest is strictly forbidden and your knob will fall off if you attempt sex with either Niece or Nephew even if they are paying you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Conversation started with girls walking in pub and the usual "would you do that type of convo". As everybody got more wasted it started to change to your mum/sister/cousin. Then somebody said niece, which started the conversation it was illegal. Apart from the person who said it, everybody else thought it was not good but legal.
Looked it up the next day to see it was illegal.

Apparently you all know. Now worried about my friend and you lot. :fishpair:

Conversation started with girls walking in pub and the usual "would you do that type of convo". As everybody got more wasted it started to change to your mum/sister/cousin. Then somebody said niece, which started the conversation it was illegal. Apart from the person who said it, everybody else thought it was not good but legal.
Looked it up the next day to see it was illegal.

Apparently you all know. Now worried about my friend and you lot. :fishpair:

We believe you. Honest. :whistle:

I believe the legislation was brought in after the screening of Deliverance. Not sure where we the law stands regarding Piggys though?

it bang out of order one thing you dont do have any sex contact with any part of famley

Back