Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Setting up CCcam with TM5402 HD

dantis

Inactive User
Sorry if I am asking an answered question but I have trawled through and cannot find a definite answer.

I want to set up a new TM5402 HD to replace my Openbox S10, which runs 2 CCcam lines, what do I need to do/download to input my cam lines? It is really easy on the Openbox but I have no other experience with these boxes.

Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

Sorry if I am asking an answered question but I have trawled through and cannot find a definite answer.

I want to set up a new TM5402 HD to replace my Openbox S10, which runs 2 CCcam lines, what do I need to do/download to input my cam lines? It is really easy on the Openbox but I have no other experience with these boxes.

Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.
hello
dantis

do a factory reset of the box then load the box with patch 128 then do an other factory reset, load addon then go to TM NOLINE and load channel list, then for your line press ip on the remote and it will ask for pin put in 0000 then you will see where your lines go in, change from Cccam to magcamd add line details exit and turn the 2 lines on and your sort'd ;)
hope this helps :)

Back