Setanta sports 1

you need oscam to clear it, i didnt manage to get it going yet, dont have time, there is an image in downloads section with oscam & cccam that works straight out of the box so to speak. I got it working with that on dm500 but wanted oscam on its own but think i'l revert back to using it now.

Cheers mate is there anyway you can point me in the right direction for the image.
Once i sort it i will sort you out
Bopper

Firstly i am sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I too have a Setanta ireland card and it was working just fine but now i only have setanta ireland working and not setanta sports 1.
Can anyone advise me how i can get the card to clear.
I am using a dm500 with cccam 2.30 installed.
Free line to anyone who can help???
Cheers
Bopper

remove/update the whitelist or use O***m/C***m,regards mdt

i was thinking that alright, when i get a bit more time im gonna re visit oscam again, cant understand why i cant get my head around it.

that and ireland..works for me on mgcamd downstairs..wont clear on cccam upstairs though :(

hey guys has anyone managed to get this to clear on cccams ??
if not does anyone know how a decent guide helping me to convert from cccams server to oscam/cccams without having to convert all clients

can assure you it IS ok ......
may be try another route !!!

you have to options really pure oscam or oscam to read the card and cccam to share if you are doing the later you will need an n-line from oscam to cccam and open a 2nd port for it.

wasn't working for me.. neither was Premier Sports. Setanta Ireland ok though

All working here with my local card in Scotland
Running oscam 1.00

Anyone else having trouble with this. It used to work for me using same configs as now in oscam+cccam but won't clear setanta 1 now

it is actually ok m8... but its odd that setanta 2.. always shows premier sports programmes.

Just downloaded the image from this thread, modified the config files a bit and got setanta 1 and prem sports working. I didn't think prem sports was even part of the package.

I'm using a dm500 as the server and an azbox premium plus as the client.

Working perfectly on my local network at the moment.

Happy days.

sorry if this is a repeat,
AND following Tapfits comment
Actually its a bit dissapointing.
upon a scan it says setanta and setanta ireland,,
but really its just 1 channel ,, the other is just premier sports
And there is a premier sports channel seperate from Setanta

Last edited:
Back