Setanta sports 1

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Does anyone have setanta sports 1 working, I was without it for a while but yesterday i got it to clear but today again its just a black screen. Any ideas?

working here Kidderminster v Wrexham at the moment

Where are you located, uk or ireland, also what are the pids etc, they changed recently but i updated them and it worked yesterday but not today.

I think it may have gone down the oscam route

Where are you located, uk or ireland, also what are the pids etc, they changed recently but i updated them and it worked yesterday but not today.

I'm UK North East
FQ 11680 V SR 27500

reason i asked is it may be a rights issue re the live footy, i doubt it tho
setanta ireland is fine

can anyone confirm if cccam is clearing setanta sports 1.
cheers

Ok the brother has a setanta card and setanta sports 1 isnt clearing with cccam, from reading around oscam is the emu of choice to clear setanta sports 1, setanta Ireland however is still clearing with cccam, so anyone who is getting setanta sports 1 the server must be using oscam to read the card.

ive had setanta clearing all along untill very recently when it was brought to my attention, played around with pid values yesterday and it cleared but today blank screen again, setanta ireland clears fine. The only channel i ever needed oscam for was pick tv and just after i bothered to do some research into setting up oscam to read the card it went fta.. what a waste of hair that operation was lol...

this has only happened to setanta sports 1 in the last few weeks though, i checked setanta sports1 yesterday and it was clearing it but it wasnt coming from my brother and I should be getting it from him like i do with setanta Ireland as its hes local card, so when you were clearing yesterday maybe it was coming from a server instead of your card

must have been, but it just seems a bit of a coincidence that it would suddenly clear while i was attempting to get it to clear if ya know what i mean and now it wont clear at all, i only have 1 peer and his server is still active but no set sp 1, gonna have a play aound with oscam when i get chance and see if i can get it going..
thanks for info guys.

Firstly i am sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I too have a Setanta ireland card and it was working just fine but now i only have setanta ireland working and not setanta sports 1.
Can anyone advise me how i can get the card to clear.
I am using a dm500 with cccam 2.30 installed.
Free line to anyone who can help???
Cheers
Bopper

Back