Setanta sports 1

Setanta Sports 1 on your local will only clear via CCcam at 2.30pm on a Saturday for the Premier League games.

Setanta Sports 1 on your local will only clear via CCcam at 2.30pm on a Saturday for the Premier League games.

Really ? I cant get my head around this , i cant see how i wouldnt have noticed before, have my server a few years, mind you dont watch that channel much, mainly my mates. Lots of different posters saying it can only get clear now with oscam. Im on ROI Setanta pack

Really ? I cant get my head around this , i cant see how i wouldnt have noticed before, have my server a few years, mind you dont watch that channel much, mainly my mates. Lots of different posters saying it can only get clear now with oscam. Im on ROI Setanta pack

Essentially, Setanta Sports 1 is Premier until that time & that is where the problem is for CCcam.

It appears that SS1 is using Oscam until 3pm on Saturday when it reverts back to CCCAM, this may have something to do with the fact that premier sport subscribers in the UK are not allowed to view the 3pm kick off.

Manc-Red and Blueirish thanks for the replies, that makes total sense now. Would it be a messy job to get oscam to read the card and then pass on the info to cccam?, i.e so i dont have to change my peers config.

CCCam works as mentioned above at kick off time on saturdays, theres buggar else on this channel at other times so maybe no need to worry about oscam.. just my thoughts.

Agree with the above, only other time I got complaints from my brother in law for the Derry City Europa league game.

I've had this problem for the last year or so and could never get to the bottom of it.
Did any of ye try changing over to OSCam to see does that fix the problem
It's just this weekend the GAA NFL games are on and I'd like to watch the Tyrone v Derry game.

I got it going last year with OSCam and it has been perfect till about 4 days ago. Setanta and prem sport are now gone.

I haven't had the chance to try to do anything about it.

Is it fine all the time on Set Sports 1?
Which cam are you using?
Does anyone use newcamd?

Got Setanta Sports 1 and Premier working on E1 box with Cccam but neither on E2 box with Oscam.
Setanta Ireland works fine on both. Strange

Bear in mind if you have a share giving you Setanta sports 1 but they are using CCcam,then even if you have another giving you the same but using oscam,it will still glitch and freeze because CCcam will still deliver ecm's for said channel even though it wont clear it,so as it hops between the CCam share and the oscam share it will come and go,so to speak :)

Bear in mind if you have a share giving you Setanta sports 1 but they are using CCcam,then even if you have another giving you the same but using oscam,it will still glitch and freeze because CCcam will still deliver ecm's for said channel even though it wont clear it,so as it hops between the CCam share and the oscam share it will come and go,so to speak :)

Got you. So thats why it clears on my E1 box( Cccam) that gets it's share from my E2 Box(Oscam)

Hi Peeps

Do you get the saturday 3pm kick offs on setanta sports?

Back