Service unavailable Tuner Configuration

unfortunately we do not offer info on card sharing but I'm sure you will find lots on Google ;)
Ive kept up with this thread daily and it great to see how much you have learnt :) well done :)

wiz569 and Dibbers have guided you through the process step by step :thumbsup: well done you 2 this is what the forum is all about and its great to see :)

I've now got Rats Tspanel and crossepg up and going.
Just need to know about channels other than fta

Unfortunately your viewing of premium channels was tied into the firmware on the box when you got it from your unscrupulous dealer,which I may add was locked down so you could not alter it or even recover the settings,

so at this stage its time, as Rat says, to search Google for new providers,all I can say on that subject is make sure you get a test line first and then don't sub for more the a month at a time,these providers can and do disappear fairly often ;)

Found a previous post which took me through things.
Everything's fine and working A OK.
I'm thinking the first image I flashed wasn't suitable for my box.
I now feel a lot more confident and could repeat the procedure myself should the need arise ;-)
A HUGE THANK YOU to both wiz569 and Dibbers, just great guys!!!
Cheers and thanks a bundle everyone :) :)

....now go and run a backup (search on here for it) and save it some where, then if the need arises again, just flash this back to your box this will then save you a load of hassle and 5 pages or more of threads! (it'll save all your settings the lot! grab it from....wait for it.........t....s.....panel!) good work though....

Can we lock this thread now! lololol.....jokes!

I'd already removed the protection previously on the box, and had been running other clines for a number of months.
I've just re-installed the latest one, to get up and running again.
Thanks again.

I'd already removed the protection previously on the box, and had been running other clines for a number of months.
I've just re-installed the latest one, to get up and running again.
Thanks again.

Ah ok so thats that :),
and DO as dibbers says,back it all up and keep it safe ;)

Back