Tuner configuration

astley

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tuner Configuration on TM800. Can anybody direct me to the right thread or help. The box was showing Wizard error (it happened to it before, maybe I need to change it, but have to fix this one fast). I uploaded an update file according to the instruction, Did a factory reset, and uploaded list of channels I used before through the dreambox editor. The channels are there, but all written in grey and when you press OK I get a message: the service is unavailable. Check the Tuner configuration. I presume I have to configure the tuner - how? SDhould I have done a full factory reset? maybe, Please help ( the techy friend I have is away, and I am stuck)

Menu, setup, service searching, tuner configuration.

If you just have a dish for Sly uk, it should be simple, single, 28.2

I followed the instruction from Bally12345, I have the dish, and everything was working fine until 3 hours ago. But then the system just started reloading with a message PLi 2 ...iq reloading. So called a friend and he suggested I do an up date with a .bin file, which I did, then he told me that I do factory reset, and then send across the channels from dreambox. editor. So the scan just doesn't show any results. I tried manual scan for a specifit channel, the result is 0 as well.

I think i fixed it, by trial & error:

I have another box that is working, I just looked at the tuner configuration there and copied: it is
-config mode simple
-mode positioning
and then specific Longitude & Latitude

So, on the broken box I can now see free channels like BBC etc. What else?.. Turn off and turn on.

No luck.

Now, I thought I change the clines, i have 1+3 from 2 providers, so I just cut out the 3 and restarted the box.
Now i could see BT Sport 1. But it froze after 1 min, that 1 cline was no good anyway even in better times. So I added the 3 clines

and magic_ it works, will start checking the other channels now.

Hope this will work.

Abu Baniaz, thanks for help

Last edited by a moderator:
Back