serial number on a processor?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
chaps, selling a processor, is the little black square unique? or is any of the numbers on it the serial number?

phenom_ii_x6_1100t_2.jpg

this isn't the one i'm selling just an example...

the black square is a bar code

brilliant thanks David...i've seen some apps that will read them but none for the n97 8 gig have been successful, any ideas? is that an intelligent 2D bar code? if so i can have a look again for an app to read it...

brilliant thanks David...i've seen some apps that will read them but none for the n97 8 gig have been successful, any ideas? is that an intelligent 2D bar code? if so i can have a look again for an app to read it...

Just checked it with my phone mate & it says
9E25011I00113_HDE00ZFBK 6DGR so more or less the info from the chip, order re-arranged.
HH.

what phone you have mate, just been reading on another forum about it, suppose i could get a picture of the chip and you can scan it for me, you think they will all be unique like David says, will it hold the serial number?

ok thanks got beecode reader from ovi for the nokia and it's read the same so happy days !

Samsung Galaxy S.
If the serial number on your chip's the same format as your picture above the serial number will follow the same pattern, if you get what I mean.
Attach a photo if you want but my scan will say the 13 numbers from the 4th line then _ then the 13 characters from the 2nd line, if that explains it a bit better.
HH.

yeah thanks matey, been reading so should be fine,

There is three rows. One is the ID second shows the stepping and week of manufacture. The third is the serial. Mines has the serial laser engraved on the chip heat spreader. Also, on the box on the top i have a sticker with the serial. And last, on the manual, there is a section that says "Certificate of Authenticity" and at the bottom, you see a sicker with ther serial number. It is a 13 digit number. Hope this helps.

Back