Self-Service Tills.

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have anger management issues with these things, and used to end up shouting obcenities at them. It wasn't good for my blood pressure either, so I avoid them completely now, even if I've only got one item.

Anyone else feel the same, or am I just weird? (careful miggy).

I would like them if they didn't refuse too see half the reduced labels I get :), so I end up waiting 5 mins for someone to enter a code, so I can leave. RED flashing light @nara...blood presure rising :D

Are you go and there is only 2 machines taking cash gerrrr my redemption is to steal a carrier bag so fook you slef service 😂

I have a love hate relationship with them. Love them so I don't have to speak to anyone but hate it when the machine barks out orders such as, "please insert cash or choose another payment method" when I have been feeding the slot for the last 10 seconds.

Or " your last item hasn't been recognised" when I can see the description of it on the screen. I tend to give the machine some healthy verbal abuse. :p

I have anger management issues with these things, and used to end up shouting obcenities at them. It wasn't good for my blood pressure either, so I avoid them completely now, even if I've only got one item.

Anyone else feel the same, or am I just weird? (careful miggy).
Yes your weird Uncle nara. Simple to use and just blame yourself if it goes wrong. Marvellous invention. You could always do your bike up again Uncle nara and get your hovis from the bakery at the top of your road like you used to do. 😉🤣🤣

The only issue is the age verification on certain items for me.

Alcohol is the items I am referring before you all start!

I like the Tesco hand scanner but as rawsy says age verification, if your have clubcard then that should prove your age, if you do look young(😂 not a cat in hell's chance with me) that's when you should get challenged by staff.

Back