sections disappeared

berley

Inactive User
Reaction score
hope someone can help as im missing quite a few sections on the forum

when i click the forum link from the main page i get the following sections showing:

introductions
bargain section
DW world of sport
trading
madbombers gaming forum
old forums joined

im using original skin but ive tried all the others as well and it makes no difference

if i click the home page i can see and get into cable section or nintendo section etc but they aren't visible on the main forum page

i know there's arrows that can close sections your not interested in but i've double checked and i haven't closed any section

can some kind soul advise please or am i missing the obvious ?

doh pmsl - guess who feels stooopid now

when did that happen ?

and please dont tell me its always been like that lol

ah that could explain it then as ive been on holiday and just got back on thursday but also wasn't online much for a week prior to going

thanks to you both for the reply

its a great addition Berley :) give it time and u will get used to it,its a lot les cluttered

yea it is Rat, must admit i like it now that i know how to use it

i feel a bit daft now for making the post, is it any wonder i dont post much lol

ur not the only one ,belive me ;)

im still getting used to it myself so i understand when people having trouble using it and dont like it, i am trying to make special pages that display so i can fix the search and exclude options but im not having much luck yet

keep plugging away ;)

im still getting used to it myself so i understand when people having trouble using it and dont like it, i am trying to make special pages that display so i can fix the search and exclude options but im not having much luck yet

keep plugging away ;)

Thanks Mickie for continuing to try and sort the exclude options!

:drink:
:drink:

Back