Scum

So all's quiet on the western front once again :)

Course they do lmao. I have a "Republican" living right next door to me - He lives to my left......I have a fully fledged orange lodge flute playing 12 of July family to my right. True story im right in the middle.
Now for the interesting part. The "Republican" has no Irish relatives and has NEVER EVER bean to Ireland. Yet you will hear him when he's had some "Brave Juice" singing the Irish Rebel songs till the cows come home. Me I don't give a fook as my TV and my Sterio are bigger and louder than his.
Now onto the Family to my right -
Lodge meetings weekly (I may be mistaken here but it's often)
Band Practice fairly often
Go to Ireland to march once a year they do - Actually sail across that Irish sea to march......that makes them more Irish than the fookin republican on the other side of me...but I digress
Oh yeah and the band leaves from just outside his house the Saturday before the 12th of July every year....(Oh what fun we all have)
Its excellent FREE entertainment for me seeing them bickering and arguing with each other for x months of the year. Yet both of them fookin love me and my family, Why ?? Because I don't and wont get involved in ANY of it. Sometimes it goes overboard and I open my door and shout "Shut the fook Up ya pri.." but TBH it's few and far between , I just leave them too it. They have no clue as to how small minded they are. And sad to say it's FAR too late to educate them. You just got to let them slowly dye out. Because they will.....Darwin said so.:Hit:

lol how the english must laugh at us :)

what do you english peeps thikn when you read about our beautiful game (that Scotland invented ;) )

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I won't lie to you, it was indeed but I honestly didn't mean it as anything. As soon as I posted it I edited it because I thought it may offend someone. I just think it terrible that we/I have to walk on egg shells for the fear of offending someone. The potatoe is well known in all of Ireland, the famine never even crossed my mind.

I am off now, I feel bad now even though hardly anyone seen it.

Mate I (being me) would be more pissed off if any daft cnut on here took offence to that. I hate the PC brigade. You can tell people who mean to offend and who are making light of a situation and you are most definitely the latter of the two mate.

Lol aye we invented that tae, every sport we are pish at we invented it :), fitba, golf, rugby...

I doubt we invented tennis :)

Cheer
MFCGAVMFC

Course they do lmao. I have a "Republican" living right next door to me - He lives to my left......I have a fully fledged orange lodge flute playing 12 of July family to my right. True story im right in the middle.
Now for the interesting part. The "Republican" has no Irish relatives and has NEVER EVER bean to Ireland. Yet you will hear him when he's had some "Brave Juice" singing the Irish Rebel songs till the cows come home. Me I don't give a fook as my TV and my Sterio are bigger and louder than his.
Now onto the Family to my right -
Lodge meetings weekly (I may be mistaken here but it's often)
Band Practice fairly often
Go to Ireland to march once a year they do - Actually sail across that Irish sea to march......that makes them more Irish than the fookin republican on the other side of me...but I digress
Oh yeah and the band leaves from just outside his house the Saturday before the 12th of July every year....(Oh what fun we all have)
Its excellent FREE entertainment for me seeing them bickering and arguing with each other for x months of the year. Yet both of them fookin love me and my family, Why ?? Because I don't and wont get involved in ANY of it. Sometimes it goes overboard and I open my door and shout "Shut the fook Up ya pri.." but TBH it's few and far between , I just leave them too it. They have no clue as to how small minded they are. And sad to say it's FAR too late to educate them. You just got to let them slowly dye out. Because they will.....Darwin said so.:Hit:

Listen mate enough is enough,

Darwin indeed have you not read the bible :)

I was at the game and Sky certainly did as they knew fine well they could do it. It was an organised protest and nothing to do with what was a mark of remembrance of the atrocities of world war(s). The Celtic fans who protested would probably not even think in their tiny brains that if we had lost the war(s), you know, the one(s) which we had a minutes silence for, we would probably be typing/speaking German.

The bottom line is due to how they were formed. They'll never ever let that go. There are Irish fans that travel to their games. It's the fans that think they're Irish that is laughable and if you asked them questions, which I have, they haven't got a scooby and just stare at you with a blank expression.

The French have more of a spine than the Celtic board.

What questions is that ?
Simple ones like:- Which county is Dublin in?
What is The Curragh?

Stuff like that.

Blank expression time.

Simple ones like:- Which county is Dublin in?
What is The Curragh?

Stuff like that.

Blank expression time.

Dublin is in county Cork and The Curragh is a golf course, even I know that, ask a hard question next time.

Thx Gav and Rod.

Don't get what you mean here. Im just telling a true story mate. Im in no way even talking/aiming my story at you. Darwin is good though lol.

lol I wasnt having a dig, I was meaning darwins version v the bible :)

I also go with darwin mate :)

This is turning a tad ugly. You cannot defend the indefensible period!!
Now what DigiBairn "may" be referring to is the FACT that 99.999999% of the idiots who sing Irish songs at the tic matches and "protest" about Ireland this Ireland that have actually NO idea what they are talking/singing/protesting about. They are about as Irish as Sadam Hussain and have as many irish relatives as he did too.......get it ? They have no Irish connection.

I will concede the fact that about 1000 out of the 50,000 do indeed have irish blood in them somewhere along the line, and "may" have a gripe against the "Brits" but as has already been stated there is a time and a place and this was neither.

Don't even get me started on this type of shit though as that is exactly what it is SHIT. And we all know (Well the Scottish here do) that it's both sides of Glasgow that have their share of small penis/small minded fools some of whom think there Irish and the other lot Only sing Rule Britania due to the fact that they know it will god the "Irish" contingent. It's all a lot of religious,bigoted bile. I know trust me as I have lived up here most of my life and have seen it for many many years.
Ill say it once more to be clear It's ALL a LOAD OF PISH and both sides do it and today was celtic's turn to be ashamed........don't worry it wont be too long before the other half of the city do something equally stupid/negative and that will take the heat back away from the tic. Fooking makes me puke TBH.
That is what I was getting at. The people whom have no connection whatsoever that join in. Yeah, they do it because they think it's a laugh and a joke but, if they rile up the wrong person, it can easily get out of hand if they keep at it and at it. Same goes for the other side of Glasgow.

Dublin is in county Cork and The Curragh is a golf course, even I know that, ask a hard question next time.

Thx Gav and Rod.
:Laugh: It's good to have a bit of light hearted humour on the forums. :Cheers:

is that the place

but yes mate I didnt know what you were referring too.

So is that my family history from Ireland torn up then ?
It wasn't a personal dig at yourself if you read back on what I had typed. ;)

My dad is Irish (ROI) and I have the family history as well. The last time I was over there was a couple of months ago. I was born in Scotland though and I am Scottish, simple as that. :)

It wasn't a personal dig at yourself if you read back on what I had typed. ;)

My dad is Irish (ROI) and I have the family history as well. The last time I was over there was a couple of months ago. I was born in Scotland though and I am Scottish, simple as that. :)

Bad luck m8...pmsl.

Do you drink guinness...we could maybe sign you up.

Thx for seeing the humour.

Back