Scum

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5y2-U6Ll1Q]YouTube - JSC Sports 5[/ame]

Video says it all.

Would they have done that if any of their family were out fighting for our Forces DON'T THINK SO. Shame on them

Not quite......

You may have heard some noise in the background, but from those inside the stadium, the silence was impeccably observed. There were some who chose to remain outside the stadium, but from everyone inside the ground they remained very quiet indeed.

David Begg (BBC Radio Sportsound) : 8th Nov 09

I was there mate and there was a fair number of "fans" inside shouting aswell.

And as for those outside, do you honestly believe they didn't know the minute silence was going on?

Edit: look at some of the comments aswell. Disgusting

Last edited:
Not quite......

You may have heard some noise in the background, but from those inside the stadium, the silence was impeccably observed. There were some who chose to remain outside the stadium, but from everyone inside the ground they remained very quiet indeed.

David Begg (BBC Radio Sportsound) : 8th Nov 09

Sweep sweep.

I personally think they should have stayed quiet but you should also take in to account the deep hatred that older generations have for the British Army. Yes there are probably younger generations that done it too.

Now granted that army of the era is not the army that persecuted EIRE but none the less it does not take away the anger towards them.

The British army ruined lots of lives in Ireland and got away with it.

So as much I don’t think doing what they have done is right you must see why it’s done.

But I know the fact is that probably no one will accept they reasons and think that.

Wonder If you would be a quick to label the British Govt & Army SCUM for any atrocities they have done past and present.

But again I DO BELIEVE THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT QUITE

Last edited:
Totally out of order.

And embarrassing for all Celtic fans.

:(

Never seen the match, but I heard sky turned down the sound to mask the boos, totally out of order by a minority I believe, but it's time Celtic started acting like a fecking Scottish club and rid themselves of all this plastic paddy shite, like we did away in the dark ages, because until they stop it, theirs fans wont, but then again they're crowds will plummet.

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Totally out of order.

And embarrassing for all Celtic fans.

I agree with you witchy, last year Celtic had a minutes applause so the scum wouldn't be heard, they took a bit of flak for bowing to the minority rif raf. This year Falkirk wanted a minutes silence and I knew this would happen, it was the right thing for Falkirk to do though, dont bow down to the minority.

It is shame on them, they have embarrassed the club the proclaim to support and also the vast majority of Celtic supporters, but the club itself is at no fault here, they wore poppies on their shirts.

No club is free from low life scum in some way.

I bet the SPL arrange the fixture next year at Celtic.

I agree with you witchy, last year Celtic had a minutes applause so the scum wouldn't be heard, they took a bit of flak for bowing to the minority rif raf. This year Falkirk wanted a minutes silence and I knew this would happen, it was the right thing for Falkirk to do though, dont bow down to the minority.

It is shame on them, they have embarrassed the club the proclaim to support and also the vast majority of Celtic supporters, but the club itself is at no fault here, they wore poppies on their shirts.

No club is free from low life scum in some way.

I bet the SPL arrange the fixture next year at Celtic.

Moving it just means they have won tho, Hopefully the message might start to sink in and they wont do it, or might get less over the years.

I dont agree with that they done but after all they do have the right to boycott and voice their words, but there is a time and a place.

But for loosing my Irish heritage that just aint going to happen. Im proud to have a Irish background and also proud to be Scottish.

Last edited:
But for loosing my Irish heritage that just aint going to happen. Im proud to have a Irish background and also proud to be Scottish.[/QUOTE]

no one has mentioned you ,unless u where one of the idiots outside singing?

no one has mentioned you ,unless u where one of the idiots outside singing?

He was, I saw him on Sky!!!!

:)

Don't you just love the comments on YouTube, makes me proud to be Scottish.

Never seen the match, but I heard sky turned down the sound to mask the boos, totally out of order by a minority I believe, but it's time Celtic started acting like a fecking Scottish club and rid themselves of all this plastic paddy shite, like we did away in the dark ages, because until they stop it, theirs fans wont.

:Cheers:
I was at the game and Sky certainly did as they knew fine well they could do it. It was an organised protest and nothing to do with what was a mark of remembrance of the atrocities of world war(s). The Celtic fans who protested would probably not even think in their tiny brains that if we had lost the war(s), you know, the one(s) which we had a minutes silence for, we would probably be typing/speaking German.

The bottom line is due to how they were formed. They'll never ever let that go. There are Irish fans that travel to their games. It's the fans that think they're Irish that is laughable and if you asked them questions, which I have, they haven't got a scooby and just stare at you with a blank expression.

The French have more of a spine than the Celtic board.

Peter Lawell and John Reid never had poppies on?

If folk are just gonna come the **** why dont they just stay away?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

[/QUOTE]

no one has mentioned you ,unless u where one of the idiots outside singing?[/QUOTE]

I was replying to what HD was talking about Plastic Paddy shite and acting like a Scottish club. I was implying it was aimed solely at me but as the majority of celtic fans who have an association with Ireland

I was at the game and Sky certainly did as they knew fine well they could do it. It was an organised protest and nothing to do with what was a mark of remembrance of the atrocities of world war(s). The Celtic fans who protested would probably not even think in their tiny brains that if we had lost the war(s), you know, the one(s) which we had a minutes silence for, we would probably be typing/speaking German.

The bottom line is due to how they were formed. They'll never ever let that go. There are Irish fans that travel to their games. It's the fans that think they're Irish that is laughable and if you asked them questions, which I have, they haven't got a scooby and just stare at you with a blank expression.

The French have more of a spine than the Celtic board.

What questions is that ?

Back