Scrap Copper Cable Rates and Process

Well thank you all.

Will let you know what they give me tomorrow :)

Mick

this is the new bit of law

Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013

and its sketchy, end of the day Mick ain't a collector of scrap as a business, so i don't think it applies the way that is written, maybe wrong but if you are a collect or for a business then you will need a licence for every district council you do your collecting in :(

Focus

this is the new bit of law

Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013

and its sketchy, end of the day Mick ain't a collector of scrap as a business, so i don't think it applies the way that is written, maybe wrong but if you are a collect or for a business then you will need a licence for every district council you do your collecting in :(

Focus

Correct! Ad-hoc sales are not covered.

Sure he said it was something to do with actually having it sorted but I can't contact him.

Forgot to update this :)

Went round to the fella next to the Arsenal stadium and he wanted to give me 90p a kilo, made a few phone calls found a place just round the corner that was offering £1.40 a kilo.

They weighed it in at 342KG :) they did not even check the bags (dumped it on the scales), and the rest is history...

Could not believe how quick it was lol, one minute they was weighing it the next they was giving me a cheque...

Not a mad fan of these places lol, but hey that was a quick turnaround!

Mick

good one maybe wrong time to detox

:Cheers:

Back