scrambled channels?????

stomper201

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello any body help me please
my blade 7000s seems to have stopped working just getting scrambled channels here is a list of what i have tried
system reset,full data reset,different router,scan for channels,diferent sats, even took it around to a friends house who has a blade 7000s where it worked then brought it back and boom didnt work at my house.
so if any body has any more ideas how to sort this thing out and get it working i would be eternally greatfull
oh and i have updated to the october 2012 fw
not far off kicking it out the window help please

if it worked at your friends house and not yours then it can only be your internet mate.can you makeure there is broadband going to your box.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

hello any body help me please
my blade 7000s seems to have stopped working just getting scrambled channels here is a list of what i have tried
system reset,full data reset,different router,scan for channels,diferent sats, even took it around to a friends house who has a blade 7000s where it worked then brought it back and boom didnt work at my house.
so if any body has any more ideas how to sort this thing out and get it working i would be eternally greatfull
oh and i have updated to the october 2012 fw
not far off kicking it out the window help please

if its not your internet the only thing i could think of is that its the same line as in your friends box which would mean it couldnt be used at your house as well as you would need your own seperate line to do this, if its not that then im at a loss

if its not your internet the only thing i could think of is that its the same line as in your friends box which would mean it couldnt be used at your house as well as you would need your own seperate line to do this, if its not that then im at a loss
right i may sound like a dumb ass here but how would i go about getting my own seperate line as i have just brought my friends blade box home and the same thing is happening but i checked the internet on it and i have you tube and the right ip address

Did your blade ever work on its own or did you just use your friend's 'sea lion' if it is the second then your i.p might have got banned by the server, if this is the case then you will have to go about getting a 'sea lion' for your self I am not familiar with all the rules of this forum therefore can only advice you that google is your best friend.

yeah im only assuming but i think my ip been banned for some reason thanks for helping though im just searching now for a "sea lion"

Be very careful lot of scammers about only try month at a time until confidence on server grown, ask for test lines.

ok so i got the sea lion and put it all in twice just to be sure.
ive updated the firmware once again to the october version because i find that is easyer to get to the channel 9991 also done manual input of details on the channel 9991 that didnt work so i got another sea lion and the same thing is happening i dont understand it surely ive tryed everything here please help once again :lovestory

ok so i got the sea lion and put it all in twice just to be sure.
ive updated the firmware once again to the october version because i find that is easyer to get to the channel 9991 also done manual input of details on the channel 9991 that didnt work so i got another sea lion and the same thing is happening i dont understand it surely ive tryed everything here please help once again

I do not know how experienced you are so you have already tried this forgive:

sealion format :C: whatever.dyndns.com 12002 username password

create or edit CSInfo.txt it should look like below for the sealion above

slot0 =
{
name: Connection_0
ip: whatever.dyndns.com
user: username
password: password
protocol: cccam (or newcamd525 if you using that)
deskey: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ( only used for newcamd525, ignore for cccam)
filtermode: auto
filterindex: 0
port: 12002
timeout: 3
}

Save the file, put on USB key, insert USB key to box and go to:
MENU> UTILS> DOWNLOAD, select CSInfo file and press OK.

Goodluck.

the best way to test if yourbox has connectivity to the internet or not is to press menu and then select blade online if internets ok then you will get at a directory structure astra, hotbird etc. if there is a connection issue you will get a FAILED on the screen.

also check if dhcp is selected to on in ip settings.

if your box is connecting fine to blade online, then your problem is that your sdp hasblockedyour sealions servers dns or ip. let me know how you get on

i think i buggered it up done a test like apple said and no internet yet i got the damn thing going through the ethernet cable whats going on also thanks very much for your help i feel like a proper numbty

1.Press menu on your remote
2.Scroll to IP settings press ok
3.make sure DHCP is set to on
4.IP address should look like this 192.168.x.x (x being value assigned by router)
5.If you see IP address as 0.0.0.0 then router is not connecting properly and needs to be rebooted. .
6.If you still see IP address as 0.0.0.0 then check the connection (home plugs etc) between router and stb are correct.

If you follow this eventually your IP address should be like step 4 showing you are now connected to router and the internet.

sounds like your ethernet may be knackered try a new cable

this happened to me too and it was as you stated the ethernet cable or rather it was the plug on one end, i swapped it over just by chance and the new one worked fine

Back