Scottish Cuisine

Im hungry now goin to make a square sausage roll wewll maybe 2

You have THAT for your breakfast?!??

Are you dead?

i'm surprised any blood gets through my veins lol wouldney mind trying deep fried galaxy mmmmmmmmmm:banana:

the mobeen haha i took one look inside and thought GTF lol

the curry club is fantastic tho up newarthill way oooo i can taste their munchy box just now!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Black Pudding mmm I remember a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6noY4fPEJI"]song[/ame] about that lol
and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0ew7fCr0s&feature=related"]Ecky Thump[/ame] roflmao

Last edited:
i'm Scottish as you can get and i hate fried stuff

well maybe not as Scottish as a guy that only wears kilts and just eats haggis

and sleeps on a bed of heather

one thing I do miss about england is the chippy, tastes different to the ones in Edin.

You should see the looks I get from people when I ask for salt & vinegar on my chips - even more so when I say no to the sauce, and ask for ketchup instead.

Its like I commited a crime or something.

one thing I do miss about england is the chippy, tastes different to the ones in Edin.

You should see the looks I get from people when I ask for salt & vinegar on my chips - even more so when I say no to the sauce, and ask for ketchup instead.

Its like I commited a crime or something.

aye mate they are a bit behind the times through there lol ko haha

i was told ages ago the "sauce" has the vinegar in it lol sounds stupit lol

mind the advert ages ago wie a chippie frae glesca and a chippie frae Edinburgh arguin Salt and Vinegar! Salt And Sauce!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

no, serious.

There was a place in Glasgow when I was there around new years.

They wrapped it up in the pita, chips and all, battered it and fried it. I had to state I wasnt going to get a mate to buy another. Apparently it had over 5000 calories.

It was ok, but I just ripped it open to get the chips and 'meat' etc.

got somthing like this to day could not eat it all feel sick after eating it it was good at the time £5.00 never again

lmao, I have heard that argument so many times between edinburgh/glasgow

I mean the sauce is just months old brown sauce with extra vinegar. And I know I am going to be upsetting loads of scottish people with this, but it is just plain wrong...

At work when we go for a chippy I always ask for salt and vinegar, if I dont get them then its always salt and sauce....

lmao, I have heard that argument so many times between edinburgh/glasgow

I mean the sauce is just months old brown sauce with extra vinegar. And I know I am going to be upsetting loads of scottish people with this, but it is just plain wrong...

At work when we go for a chippy I always ask for salt and vinegar, if I dont get them then its always salt and sauce....

for pizza is the best in the world is the jolly edinburgh wood burnt oven the pizza is out this world.
pizza about 22ins you cant eat it all to much lol

Chippys round here just say want everything on it i always say aye loads of salt vinegar and broon sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back