Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scotland v Italy - Your thoughts?

The Result

• Scotland Win

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Italy Win

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
What do you think peeps. Can Scotland overcome the world champions?

I say yes!

I think we might sneak a 1-0 from a set piece?

C'mon Scotland!!

"flag12"

hmm i dunno, i would love em to do it so i can sen d poastcards to ALL my English friends who will be watching on tv at home but it a hard game.

but i cant help thinking we had a great run but will fall at the last hurdle. :(

sorry cliff ,cash on italy m8
but never mind i had it on france and the ukrane and look what happened

I sincerely hope the Italians win. I'm sure they will as they are only playing Scotland. I can't believe the Jocks think they can beat them. Laughable.

I sincerely hope the Italians win. I'm sure they will as they are only playing Scotland. I can't believe the Jocks think they can beat them. Laughable.

lol all us Scots a cheering for england too m8, : tosser :

Whats actually "laughable" is the fact England are struggling to qualify from their group of pussies! Maybe one day you will have a team who run Italy and France close not to mention Ukraine.

Last edited:
I sooooo much want Scotland to put the Italians out and I believe they can do it, they have the bottle for a scrap and we all know already the results they have had in this group so why the hell not beat Italy, plus they have the crowd which will help them.

But the main reason I think they will win is Johnthehun said they wont.

i am from liverpool and want scotland to WIN big time they deserve to be there we dont,Steve McClaren out,,,is he scotish with his name mac???...lol come on you scots

Scotland eeeasssyyyy

Well maybe not easy but i think we will definitely win this game and by a margin of 2 goals. either 2-0 or 3-1 Scotland.

Everything is just shaping up for the postive. Squad is fully fit and everyone is present. We have people in the team who are competing in the champions league and doing well. We have a world class goalkeeper. We can create a world class atmosphere at Hampden. Or should i say Fortress Hampden. Italy have never won there....(as far as i know). The whole of Scotland will be bouncing. This game has really caught the public imagination. Even big companys are asking all their staff to come in today(Friday) wearing Scotland tops. This all adds up to a will to win.

I am a big believer in thinking postive vibes and making your own luck so i believe we will do it. :banana::banana:

We have as good a home record as anybody and having beaten France both home and away allows us to have a little confidence that we could win this one.

I suggest you stick to watching your overpayed, under perfoming big time charlies sink into footballing oblivion whilst we still have the opportunity to qualify.

Whether we win or not, rest assured our boys will play with determination and pride and backed by 52000 tartan army we might just surprise a few. Whatever the result, they have done Scotland proud!

Good Luck boys

I saw this yesterday and laughed.

In Italian culture, the number 17 is considered unlucky. When viewed as the Roman numeral, XVII, it is then changed anagramtically to VIXI, which in the Latin language it translates to "I have lived", the perfect tense implying "My life is over." In Italy, it is not uncommon to notice that buildings do not have 17th floor, hotels do not have a room 17. The Italian airline carrier, Alitalia, does not have a seat 17. Renault sold its "R17" model in Italy as "R177."

The play Scotland on the 17th and the kickoff is 17:00

Scotland Win, have a big bet on it aswell:

Match Ticket: £34
Bet on a Scotland win: £50
Seeing Scotland progress at the Euro 2008 At the expense of the World Champions AND England not qualifying from their much easier group: PRICELESS!

Hopefully anyway ;)

LMFAO, sour grapes or what!!

Just for people like YOU, I pray Scotland win so that you can sulk. ;)

I really can't argue with any of you. Our faliure is a disgrace but I will eat my hat if Scotland beat Italy!! Nothing personal, my Scottish chums!!!

I'll be eating the other half of your hat, coz I voted NO, but I'd love to see them do it. :)

I personally think a draw but even if we get beat 10-0 tomorrow our team can hold their heads up and be extremely proud. "scotflag"

If we somehow manage to qualify we will not deserve it. As someone mentioned, our group is easy despite what the "experts" may tell you. I am ashamed of our so called "stars". Disgraceful.

Your spy, MCLAREN, should be sacked even if we qualify.

P.S. The only thing that could cheer me up even slightly is if Scotland fail to qualify too. I couldn't stomach watching the Jocks next summer. USA 94 nearly killed me, all my countrymen supporting Ireland was horrible.

Scotland Win, have a big bet on it aswell:
Match Ticket: £34
Bet on a Scotland win: £50
Seeing Scotland progress at the Euro 2008 At the expense of the World Champions AND England not qualifying from their much easier group: PRICELESS!
Hopefully anyway ;)
Lmfao, Brilliant. C'mon Scotland:banana::banana:

Well i sincerely hope that your next shite is a hedgehog m8.
MON THE JOCKS.....

Back