Sciatica

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
my sciatica has started up again and its bloody agony, not had it for a few years and to make things worse i've got to be wired up tomorrow for a heart monitor for 4 fecking weeks,had a 24hrs one few weeks back and that was bad enough with wires stuck to my chest,itching like hell n getting in the way.
also got a party to go to and going to see dirty dc (ac/dc tribute band) all while wearing the bloody thing,just hope i can get rid of the pain in my back n legs first.

could be your sacroiliac joint pain maybe ? you can get belt supports if it is,work quite well as i have it

my sciatica has started up again and its bloody agony

My sympathies, it's awful.

I had it about ten years ago. Couldn't sit or lie down, couldn't drive without being in agony, couldn't sleep. I could only get comfortable if I was standing up.

Wouldn't wish it on anybody. : grim :

I sympathise with you Manse, its agony...how did u get rid of it nara?

I had it years ago and was told its was slipped disc and told to lie on my back for 4 weeks only to discover later that that is the worse thing for it and I am supposed to lie on my stomach so your back arches the other way to release trapped nerve.
I ended up having traction 3 times week and given exorcises to do.
The best thing I do to help his to raise one foot on a stool etc legs slightly apart,hands together and slowly bend your back has if going to touch the floor,after a few times change the raised leg and repeat.
Being wired up ain't gonna help me sleep on my stomach tho lol.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

are you allowed to use an ibuprofen based back rub as that helps relieve the stiffness and nurofen type tablets .

Try chewing on carmalised ginger, fecking disgusting but did help me. Can be found in the baking section of supermarkets.

Back