ScEmu (TNT Sat France without intenet) on my TM800hd

Hi!!
Please can someone help me to install this emu, i tried many time but without succes !!

View attachment 69633

try this in USR/BIN and set permissions to 755... im not up to speed on the tm800 so i cant say whether it will install but give it a try. regards mdt

Attachments

• e2-oscam-ymodv18-t33.rar
    334.7 KB · Views: 10
doesn't work m8!!

works ok on my vu+uno or dm800. you need someone who has a tm800 who can help guide you through the install ect. regards mdt

I updated the dependencies required for oscam 6853, installed it and then replaced with the one posted by MDT. The dependencies were downloaded from http://feed.newnigma2.to/unstable/dm800/Packages.stamps

My receiver won't run the PS command, so I cannot check if it is running. I had set Mgcamd 138 and Oscam as the emulators and cleared some packages on 39e.

Are any specific config files required?

How I can install the dependencies, the link is an text file

You can download the depedencies from

If you were looking for libcrypto, press ctrl&f, enter in search box at the bottom of your browser. Find the right package and download the ipk. Transfer it to tmp directory and install it via telnet or installer if you have one one your image.

The telnet command would be
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
I suppose you could try to enter the following command to save you downloading to pc first
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Back