SBS Training

cheesey

Member ++
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good training companies which do Small Business Server 2008/2011 training?

It would be nice to be able to bespoke it as well as I know a bit but need some guidance on SSL Security within SBS.

TIA

Cheesey

I think what you should be looking for is courses in Windows Server 2008, as it's part of the same family of products. There are usually several courses covering different areas.

Depends what area you are looking in, but as long as they are MS approved training centers you will get pretty much the same standard. I've used Azlan (now GlobalKnowledge) and Firebrand in the past.

M6445 covers Implementing and Administering Windows Small Business Server 2008, and will include an element pertaining to certs.

http://www.firebrandtraining.co.uk/courses/microsoft/small-business-server

M6445: Implementing and Administering Windows Small Business Server 2008 | GBdirect Training UK

Last edited:
you need to be very careful here -- why might well end up with the Marines kicking your door in look for terrorists !!

S.B.S. = Special Boat Service - Royal Navy's equivalent of the S.A.S. :)

I think what you should be looking for is courses in Windows Server 2008, as it's part of the same family of products. There are usually several courses covering different areas.

Depends what area you are looking in, but as long as they are MS approved training centers you will get pretty much the same standard. I've used Azlan (now GlobalKnowledge) and Firebrand in the past.

M6445 covers Implementing and Administering Windows Small Business Server 2008, and will include an element pertaining to certs.

Small Business Server Certification, Training and Courses

M6445: Implementing and Administering Windows Small Business Server 2008 | GBdirect Training UK

Thanks a lot m8. I'll take a look

Back