satellite motor TM-2t

georgecabby

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have just changed from a TM800 to a TM-2T box and just discovered there is no power to the sat motor when on the roof but when I bring the motor down to the ground floor and connect with a fly lead ,the motor works.
I then put the motor back on the ,on the TM-2T box there is no green light on the motor or any movement on the east west buttons.
I ran a new aerial lead to the roof and still no voltage to run the motor, so connected my TM800 and the green light on the motor was there and the east west buttons work??
So it looks like the box is faulty with the output voltage or does any one know how to up the voltage in the TM-2T box. cheers George

don't know your box but is there any settings in diseq or usals for adding more power.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hello.
The first thing you want to do is make sure the cable does not have any breaks in it. It has been known for new cable to be faulty. The best way to test it is to twist the the middle wire to the outer braid at one end then us a meter to test it from the other end. Also make sure you do not have any sharp bends in the cable as this can cause voltage drop.

As you have tried a new cable having checked the ends, I would deduce that there is a fault with the receiver.

Give your retailer a call.

Back