Satellite Manager green screening

BlackRaven

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a DM 800 HD SE. I presume it must be a clone from the price I paid compared to how much they seem to sell for!!

Last week the box lost its channels. I had a search around in settings, but am not familiar with it really. I found the Satellites Manager and went into it, and instead of the usual Astra that I expected it was replaced with Hotbird and no channels (well, about 6 freeview ones). I deleted the Hotbird satellite and was about to search for Astra and the box green screened. Now it just green screens whenever I go into Satellites Manager before I can do anything at all!

I connected to the box with Filezilla, and have editted the locations back into the cccam.cfg file that should be there, but still no channels (not even the freeview ones) and still crashes going into Satellites Manager

TSPanel is 5.8
Devicename: dm800se
Enigma Version: ramiMAHER-experimental
Image Version:Release SVN(093), 14-09-2011
Frontprozessor Version: V1
Webinterface Version: 1.6.8

Best bet is to reflash it mate

And CCcam.cfg has nothing to do with your satellite or channel lists so be careful what you edit in there :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Was told to edit the cfg file as the "lines" were not in there. Was told to replace everything that was in there with a specific line only.

Think I will have no option but to flash it. Scared in case it is a clone and I put an official one on it - will have to read up on how to flash.

Was the cfg file already there or did you create it? If you created it then the name is case sensitive and should Cccam.cfg

Was the cfg file already there or did you create it? If you created it then the name is case sensitive and should Cccam.cfg

Was there already. I just editted it. Was told to remove EVERYTHING that was currently in it, and to replace with his single line.

I have just uploaded a freshly created satellite.xml file so just about to reboot the box and see what happens!!

Was told to edit the cfg file as the "lines" were not in there. Was told to replace everything that was in there with a specific line only.

Think I will have no option but to flash it. Scared in case it is a clone and I put an official one on it - will have to read up on how to flash.

There the lines to allow to view the premium channels shall we say,not the lines for your channel list or satellite lists,editing those wont delete your channel lists just your ability to view the channel themselves

There the lines to allow to view the premium channels shall we say,not the lines for your channel list or satellite lists,editing those wont delete your channel lists just your ability to view the channel themselves

So is there another file for satellite list that I could edit/update?

Back