sat nav wanted

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
as stated I'm after a sat nav but don't want to go over board with the price as it will only be used now and again I'm after some good sites and recommendations from you peps :Cheers:

thanks
Welshboy Taffy
previously know as taffy

as stated I'm after a sat nav but don't want to go over board with the price as it will only be used now and again I'm after some good sites and recommendations from you peps :Cheers:

thanks
Welshboy Taffy
previously know as taffy

i bought this one for GF when she went to spain and it worked a treat, i put tom tom on it which was quite easy

F&H 3.5" Version 3 Sat Nav - UK Maps, Lane Navigation, Postcode Search, TFT flat Touch Screen - ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Ebuyer

Or a Navigo V2 from the same place. Rough rule of thumb is if it has an SD card slot it can be hacked to run better navigation s/w, for evaluation purposes obviously.
HH.

Or a Navigo V2 from the same place. Rough rule of thumb is if it has an SD card slot it can be hacked to run better navigation s/w, for evaluation purposes obviously.
HH.

i got navigo v3 same place works a treat

just get a tomtom then no messing about. if you can get the GO seris as in 520/530 etc. refurbished with 12 mth gaurentee about 130 quid.

Back