Sat Dbox Image

flickster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does any1 have or knows where i can get a decent sat image for a dbox 2 sat) tried d/loading from a few forums, but always when i try ftp my files it says failed,,cant transfer emus/keys,,,ect,,,cheers

oh is it a dbox2 or a dbox1?

sorry mate,,late reply,,,its a nokia 2x, tried a few, but when transfering files and emu's it always saying transfer failed, thanks mate..

tried pb enigma,,great image, but could get cams to load,,or select,,was at it for hours,,used to a cable dbox, and sat dream, anything will do guys,,cheers

sorry mate,,late reply,,,its a nokia 2x, tried a few, but when transfering files and emu's it always saying transfer failed, thanks mate..

tried pb enigma,,great image, but could get cams to load,,or select,,was at it for hours,,used to a cable dbox, and sat dream, anything will do guys,,cheers

well thats nothing to do with the image m8. it's either you've entered wrong ftp detials (login) in client,not using a cross over cable or router or firewall/antivirus/malware/adware etc stopping it or worst case senario memory on box is either currupt or not enough

na m8, can ftp no probs, its like the image folders are locked, not allowed to ftp, or something,,been ftp'in files in dbox's and dreams for a while, just to update, got hold of new petze image, and a bit of sucsess so far,,now to go key hunting,,,btw, can u use dreambox key files in dbox? if so, not alot of support going around for sat dbox's nowadays.....cheers

Dbox2 sat request

Hi M8
I got a dbox2 sat also and I am trying to find images and tutorials that are in English (dont understand a word of german) I have a couple of dbox cable receiver so I dont have a problem flashing images etc.
Do you have anything that you can send me or a link to find what I need in ENGLISH as I am a complete novice to anything to do with sateillite systems
Kind Regards and thanx in advance
Robin_2

Back