Sagem Sound problem

bigbillyjobob

New Member ++
Reaction score
I have read all the previous threads i can find on this problem, but cant get the box to work. the box started out fine, then it started to lose sound. it just kept getting worse till there was none. it was flashed with sportster pro. changed all the sound settings OST,AVS and LIRC but no difference. i then tried commando 6, federation, DW1, and DW2 Images changed the audio settings again with these images but still nothing. i can get sound if i stream through vlc to my laptop, but that aint much good.
any help or ideas would be great.
thanks

It might be a bad connection on the scart pins inside the box. Try using the VCR scaart connection. You won't be able to adjust the volume as it's fixed but will allow you to check if it's the scart socket or not.

I had a similar problem, found out it was the scart lead..it was a thick, heavy one that kept sliding out itself over time...replaced it with a slim one and no problems since..

a think the box has gone. now i ant even getting a picture, still get the menu screen with what is on but no picture. tried a few images and still the same. change ucodes and cams. sometimes the box does noot boot up either, it starts to load but before it gets to the bit with image information it turns itself off. again tried a few images and the same. could it be a dry solder or something like that?

a think the box has gone. now i ant even getting a picture, still get the menu screen with what is on but no picture. tried a few images and still the same. change ucodes and cams. sometimes the box does noot boot up either, it starts to load but before it gets to the bit with image information it turns itself off. again tried a few images and the same. could it be a dry solder or something like that?

you could post a bootlog to find out what is going on, there's guys on here that know what to do if they see it.....

It might be a bad connection on the scart pins inside the box. Try using the VCR scaart connection. You won't be able to adjust the volume as it's fixed but will allow you to check if it's the scart socket or not.
ok a stripped the box. took out modem and card slots. heated a few solders that looked a bit sh*t. built the box back up plugged in and got sound for around 15 seconds then nothing again. tried changing ucodes and sound settings again but nothing. what is wrong with this thing? i also tried the vcr scart but get no sound and a red looking picture.

anyone got any ideas. if a leave the box of for a while i do get sound for around a minute till it goes again. if i reset the box still no sound. if ileave for around 10 minutes i get sound for a minute again. could this be a power problem or chip problem?
i think it could be a spares or repair for eb*y

mate try the old blue peer image on it maybe try and conect the box to a hifi or a gettoblaster through aux and c how u get on maybe the box is ready to go to heaven

Back