Sagem remote

i have and £10 for the board and another £10 for P&P is a bit on the pricy side and even then it might not fix the prob as i dont really know what is coresing this
It says its only £3.63 postage for that weight m8
Also if you search ebay.de for "ir modul sagem" there is 2 there the second one buy now for £4.99 posts to uk you will have to ask him how much for postage though.

i have just gone thought to buy it and it comes up £23.53 thats £10.88 for the Module, £11.60 for P&P. so ebay.de it is, but then agen it could be some thing else but it will not cost much to find out,

just realised i dont think them two on ebay.de except paypal

Last edited:
just looked and no they dont. but i was thinking of getting it from Dbox2.co.uk and also getting the front flap as well, would be nice to have that but as this box so far has cost me £10 + some random wire and solder i dont mind spending a bit to get it working fully

i have just gone thought to buy it and it comes up £23.53 thats £10.88 for the Module, £11.60 for P&P. so ebay.de it is, but then agen it could be some thing else but it will not cost much to find out,
thats a con then because it says £3.63 for 5.0kg and your weighs only 1.1kg

EDIT my bad was looking at the wrong postage costs

Last edited:
i know, but i was thinking making it a bit more for your money and get the front flap with it as well, still 10 quid for postage but that would be for the ir and front flap, still pricy tho but like i said i paid 10 quid for the box, i have been looking at if i could just replace the IR senser on the board? would be cheeper

might do that, but "avia_gt_wdt_thread: FIFO_PDCT = 127 ==> risc crashed .. restarting" this could have some thing to do with the romote working when it wants, all though i cant see it.

might do that, but "avia_gt_wdt_thread: FIFO_PDCT = 127 ==> risc crashed .. restarting" this could have some thing to do with the romote working when it wants, all though i cant see it.
I think thats a separate hardware error you say you get that when the picture glitches in your other thread more likely that avia chip mgb will know

yer, well the box is working fine right now so i think i will leave it untill mgb cames and tells me what that error is, well thank you fergalsworld you have been very helpful

nullsleep, buy a magnavox from asda i can more or less guarentee its a romete prob, code is 0604

Well it was the remote, i have a origanl sagem remote and that works fine, dont know why the asda one didnt work

Back