Sad Announcement

Very sad news indeed.
Deepest condolences to his Family and friends.

The body dies but the SOUL lives on.

RIP :(

R.I.P David :( we're gonna miss you loads mate. My condolences to the family

A true gentleman,and to many on DW a voice of reason and of comfort.Rest in Peace David God bless.

just an idea guys.
may be we could closed down DW for 24 hours as a mark of respect,
on the day daivid body is put to rest.

although I did not know Davidh these post show that he was a great man
with a lot of respect and a great help to others on DW

R.I.P Davidh condolences to the family

Hi

R.I.P David, so sad to hear this. Condolences to all family and friends. Over the years always found him very helpful to everyone. Will be missed.

Very sad news.. Best wishes to his family, R.I.P David

Such sad news, I was hoping he would prove everyone wrong. R.I.P. David, one of life's good guys.

R.I.P David. Always willing to help out no matter how stupid the question. Condolences to his family.Will be sorely missed.

Just read this and i am in shock i know he wasn't well and it was inevitable what was going to happen but i'm still gutted.

Thoughts and wishes to his family at this sad time.

R.I.P mate gone but not forgotten.

Haven't been on here for about a week and my heart dropped when i saw the title of this thread. A legend has passed, and we were lucky enough to experience him. R.I.P big man, you'll be sorely missed :(

just an idea guys.
may be we could closed down DW for 24 hours as a mark of respect,
on the day daivid body is put to rest.

this has crossed my mind too mate, I was going to mention it to Mickie yesterday but we was all too saddened

Im sure something will be done as a mark of respect ;)

this has crossed my mind too mate, I was going to mention it to Mickie yesterday but we was all too saddened

Im sure something will be done as a mark of respect ;)

I read it too and thought about mentioning it to the team, but found it very difficult to post on the site yesterday.

Regards
Mick

Back