Sad Announcement

I read it too and thought about mentioning it to the team, but found it very difficult to post on the site yesterday.

Regards
Mick

Yesterday was a very difficult day for us all mick. I know you guys on the team must have found it hard but you all did the forum proud by carrying on with the running of the forum. :Clap:

i havent really commented much as others knew him much better but he did seem a genuinly nice guy, rather than a 24 hour shut down maybe a more permenant mark of respect would be nice? a permenant link to his fundraising? or maybe the area on here he spent most time or helped most with named after him in some way?
as i say just my 2p worth will leave it for the folk who knew him best and knew what he would have wanted.
But agree with all others a very sad day and a sad loss...

omg sorry i missed this and here is me worried about next to nothing compared to this
please send my condolences to Davids family

i havent really commented much as others knew him much better but he did seem a genuinly nice guy, rather than a 24 hour shut down maybe a more permenant mark of respect would be nice? a permenant link to his fundraising? or maybe the area on here he spent most time or helped most with named after him in some way?
as i say just my 2p worth will leave it for the folk who knew him best and knew what he would have wanted.
But agree with all others a very sad day and a sad loss...

cable has been renamed for quiet a few hours m8

R.I.P. David

condolences to the family and friends , you will be missed !!

regards
jase

Although I never met David it was clear that he was a true gentleman who has helped myself and many others on this forum he will be sadly missed by all

My sincere condolances to his wife and family

RIP mate I'm sure you will be looking down on us all

If you would like to put a face to the man who has helped many of us and help others facing the same battle please donate by visiting Davids link that has been reposted by other members too

David Hindley is fundraising for Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology

So sorry to hear this sad news.

Condolences with davidh,s family and everyone who knew him here.

R.I.P davidh

so sorry to hear this, R.I.P.
he seemed a great guy, my heart goes out to his family.

Re: davidh

saddened to hear davidh has lost his fight, rip m8

RIP my thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad moment

Back