rules it seem that new member not reading it

Sorry, the page you have requested cannot be found.

You can try a search if you are looking for something specific.

I need 100 posts until I can read the rules ;)

Still the same with that link, must be a bug or something.
Edit: I have looked myself for the Rules but cannot find it anywhere?
Where about on the forum is it?
DW.png

Last edited:
New registrations also get a welcome PM pointing them to the rules and the 5 post download rule :)
It is kind of frustrating when this is ignored or they dont take the time to read this and we have to follow them around removing posts/threads

Pitty we couldn't have a hack that directed newbies to the downloads rules every time they logged on until they had successfully made 5 decent posts ;)

Would this be possible @Mick ?

Last edited by a moderator:
why can i not download after pay my subscription can anyone help me a little bit unfair to say the least

Thanks for the response had a couple of you guys try for me its been like it for a few weeks , not only on this computer so thought it was your web site having some maintenance, but the problem is still here i go to downloads then to sat and try click clone dm800se its like the site crashes.. I've tried again and its all the same

- - - Updated - - -

@Rat can you have a look

thank you for your help in trying

Thanks for the response had a couple of you guys try for me its been like it for a few weeks , not only on this computer so thought it was your web site having some maintenance, but the problem is still here i go to downloads then to sat and try click clone dm800se its like the site crashes.. I've tried again and its all the same

- - - Updated - - -

can you check this out again mate
@Rat

@babysummer24

Normally, if it's account restrictions in place an error message regarding this is displayed (ie minimum 5 posts, etc).

As it's not looking like an account issue (well nothing obvious anyhow), could you provide link (PM one of us admin/mods if you want) of the item you are trying to download and we will check it out.

Have you tried other links? If you don't mind trying to see what happens if you can download the link as in Rat's post here.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds more like an browser Internet related issue to me your account permissions are fine and you seem to be the only one with issues.

Try another browser.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds more like an browser Internet related issue to me your account permissions are fine and you seem to be the only one with issues.

Try another browser.
Also try clearing your cookies, internet history, and restarting your router/modem.

Something like this could be possible :)

Will need to wait to next week, but I could have a go!

would need to be session based, so it would only do it the first time they visit and not on every page!

Cheers

Regards
Mick

Back