Route 66

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know or direct me to Route 66 navigation software please? Thanks

ps. i've tried to*rr*nts

i have the 7610 version and the newer version that can run on the N70 if ur interested.

what is it like for performance? as I was thinking about getting it mate, but want to know what it's like before I buy or DL.

its bloody good! as good if not better than tom tom! been using it for 3 years solid now(i would always recommend it!) and its never let me down! if ya want me to snail mail the prog over to you on disk, send me a PM!

its bloody good! as good if not better than tom tom! been using it for 3 years solid now(i would always recommend it!) and its never let me down! if ya want me to snail mail the prog over to you on disk, send me a PM!

check your inbox mate.... thanks :)

has anyone tried navicore? it's like tomtom and easy to install. just needs a cd key lol..just a thought if anyone wants to look at it.

forget navicore it was free until august 2006 now subscription...oh well

In the process of d/loading route66 from torrent site at the moment,
going to give it a try only thing I'm worried about though will things posted here like the speed camera alerts,poi and voices be compatable with it or are they a different format,
got to keep the camera's up to date

I just put tom tom on my mobile, but from the sounds of things it seems like Route 66 is better? Which one would people recommend?

i would recommend route 66 everytime.... but as papa stated in his post on here regarding speed cameras, i dont think it displays speed cameras??? and updates im not to sure about? i believe they release a new version every year????

Got this now all 1.93gb ,was really looking forward to giving it a go because of the reviews but its a pity about the speed cameras (anything that helps keep your licence has to be a good thing)
So looks like I'll be sticking to tomtom

Just checked pocketgps and there is safety camera dpwnloads for
route66 but unfortunately the dont work with symbian phones

Back