ROMs

I have downloaded 19meg of Snes roms last night, whant me to email them to you?

I also just noticed there is an N64 emulator also.....:)
Yee Haa, it means I can sell me N64 now...lol

if you add them to your hub share i can get them from there

the slayer disc installed an N64 emulator automatically on mine. i downloaded killer instinct gold (remembers the blisters on thumbs from 152 move combos, ahhhh :)) but one part of the rar was corrupt :(

h**p://www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/free_gba_roms.htm
h**p://www.rom-world.com/
h**p://www.gamesroms.com/ login is gamesroms and pass is gaming

Hope this helps.

Try doing a search for a torrent file big ass emulater disk, that has 4gb of emulaters and roms on it all you do download and burn it.

burn to disk

looking for some help please,is there a certain way you have to burn the disc if you want to play the emus and roms from a dvd-r,i already have some on discs (big ass,n64dreams,etc) but theyre from the local market,i would like to make up my own compilations with my fav games.:confused:
thanks.

or download the dvd from here Torrent Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
jbhoy1 said:
looking for some help please,is there a certain way you have to burn the disc if you want to play the emus and roms from a dvd-r,i already have some on discs (big ass,n64dreams,etc) but theyre from the local market,i would like to make up my own compilations with my fav games.:confused:
thanks.

hi...quick answer yes and its called craxtion search on google and u should find their home page straight away...get version 3.1 as its the most stable imho and very easy to use..can also do multigames(make sure to check use default mxm.xbe)

get all the latest emu builds and evo x etc from mirc
server:efnet then connect to channel #xbins theres plenty of tutorials about

heres 1 of my faves
http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EM8RY5TB3ZQP39KMCWNGVA6YC

original killer instinct arcade emu with the rom included:xmas: it also runs ki2 but its a bit on the slow side so i didnt upload that 1 with it just extract the rar and ftp to your hdd this emu dont like running off discs at all just locks up the xbox
best results with graphic filter:
hardware rendering:anisotropic
software rendering:2xsai
looks very nice imo

enjoy!!:Cheers:

Back