ROMs

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
i tried installingthe slayer 2.6 from a disc ive made that the PC wont finalize, it all seemed to install but the evox dsah wont load, so messing about with ftp ive managed to get the avalaunch dash to work for now and have found emulators :) that have been installed.

the question is where do i get roms for the games for the emulators and where do i stuff them in the xbox?

cheers

DD

here are a few for the master system, a lot cheaper than spending out on sonic heros lol

i made a folder called roms and stuck them in there, they work fine

and a few super nintendo classics

unzip them to the xbox and stick them in

/E/Apps/Emulators/snes/Media/Others/Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Roms/

enjoy

all come from here h##p://www.romnation.net/

you need to click on 2 vote links for each download, just click the link and close the window straight away, a small price to pay for freebies :)

DD

ive texted a friend of a friend (lol, you know, one of them ones who got free sky lol) he was going to chip my xbox for me but i done it myself :) , he's got a load of stuff on his xbox hdd and also has a dvd with about 3.5G of emulators and ferking millions of roms (that im still waiting for a copy of) to see if he will email me the zelda rom, im sure he will have it :). if i get it ill mail it to you

do you think id't be worth requesting a rom section in the downloads area? we can put everything we get between us in there, see if allroad can start a poll to see if it'd get used lol

if we work our way through romnation one letter each at a time then we can have all the legal ones without the pop ups, others by request lol

each zip has a html read me file in it with a downloaded from link, ive removed it from the few files i uploaded here, if we do this do you think they should be left in or removed?

Back