rom10 revA16 gone A82

fatblerk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wrote a rom10 revA16 with one of benny59 NTL image. It's been fine for the last couple of days but when i checked the engineers menu it had changed to A82. i have since confirmed this via Nagraedit. Two other identical cards written at the sametime and on stream are ok.

Can anybody confirm, will this still AU and will i need to glitch it when the PPV fills up (if VOD doesn't get here first). :Dunce:

:Cheers:

hi m8,

revA82 as you probably know is locked you could try & read it in nagra don't think it will work....

if it was updating before it still will.....

for cleaning the card it will need unlocking.....

**override** said:
hi m8,

revA82 as you probably know is locked you could try & read it in nagra don't think it will work....

if it was updating before it still will.....

for cleaning the card it will need unlocking.....

Cheers bud ... should know later ... lol

Checked other rom10's and found they'd gone A82 as well ....... bast*rd.
Going to wait and see what happens on the next key change?

Don't reckon it's worth doing anything to them if they AU ... :cool:

have you tried reading the cards in romstudio useing the nagra method m8 ??, "heard a few of these images had gone a82 but people could still read them"

benny59 said:
have you tried reading the cards in romstudio useing the nagra method m8 ??, "heard a few of these images had gone a82 but people could still read them"

Haven't tried romstudio, can't get it to open on my PC, comes up with an error MSCOMCTL.OCX not registered or something like that. PC needed re-installing soon me thinks .... i'll give it a try when i can.

Not a problem with images though, they update a treat which is all that really matters. I've glitched a couple of the cards tonight and they opened up fine in nagraedit with the usual backdoor keys. I've put on clean images and tried them again with false keys and they updated fine but one went a39 and the other went a32 within a few minutes. Tried them an hour later and they had again gone a82.

At least i'm getting a bit of practice with the old glitcher ... lol

have you glitched 1 of the au cards you got locked out of m8, "did you save the image"?? {wouldent mind a look at this image if you did m8}

put this in your system32 folder m8

Last edited:
this is the 1 you need m8 {the above already came with my version of r/studio

extract the 2 to the system32 folder

Last edited:
@benny59

Cheers m8, I'll give those file a go in the morning and I'll re-glitch a couple of those cards and email those images to you if you send me your address, couldn't be ar*ed to save them earlier :Dunce:

rom10 revA16 gone A82

hi, can anyone help me please i also rote a rom10 revA16 with one of benny59 N*L image, out of curiosity i took out of the box and put it into my infinty usb programmer to check rev using xncs 1.8. the card rev has changed to a82 and has locked. When put the card back into the box I noticed i have also lost the channels :(.

can anyone tell me how i can unlock the card using my infinty usb programmer?

You Can't You Need To Glitch The Card Using A T911 Or Get Someone Who Has One To Do It.

This Is What Happens When You Remove Au Cards From The Box Whilst It Is Turned On!

JIMLCHIPIT said:
This Is What Happens When You Remove Au Cards From The Box Whilst It Is Turned On!

Not in my case, i've got three that go a32 or a39 then a82 over an hour without removing them from the boxes?

one of mine was still accessable with rom studio!!! the rest no go - the one i accessed with login apprendz was actually also written with rom studio. just my 10 cents - as far as i'm concerned if ya gonna do a mosc you better get a t911 in case ya F@@k it up LOL.

I've just glitched them and opened them in Nagraedit no problem. It only takes about 2mins to glitch them anyway so I would assume it's only a very loose loop on them. I'll try Romstudio when I can get it to work :( on my desktop. (more script control errors ...lol)

i brought a rom10 reva16 and yep the same thing has happend its changed to reva82 okay so why does this happen i would like to know?? is it becoz of benny's image that i used??? or is it becoz i put the card into the box while it was switched on (standby) and then pulled it out while it was on standby?? if it is the image then wich image is the best to use becoz i dont want any more locking up on me i have 3 more to do advice on this would be nice im using a samsung not pace there are so many images its driving me mad on which one to use and trust.

Bilals

Peace In Da Middel East

Bilals said:
i brought a rom10 reva16 and yep the same thing has happend its changed to reva82 okay so why does this happen i would like to know?? is it becoz of benny's image that i used??? or is it becoz i put the card into the box while it was switched on (standby) and then pulled it out while it was on standby?? if it is the image then wich image is the best to use becoz i dont want any more locking up on me i have 3 more to do advice on this would be nice im using a samsung not pace there are so many images its driving me mad on which one to use and trust.

Bilals

Peace In Da Middel East

TURN OF THE POWER BEFORE INSERTING OR REMOVING THE CARD - if you don't it will lock.
if you turn off the power before you insert/remove the card (take power cord out from back of box) then you should still be able to get into benny59's image even if it does go A82 with ROM STUDIO.

Back