rom10 image

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
iv'e been using rom11 cards with no problem but i have some rom10 cards i would like to use the problem i am having is whatever image i use i get all of the channels and it au's ok but when i look on the guide all of the channels are grayed out exept the ftv ones and i can't set reminders for these chanels it's not the box as i have tried resetting it with the rom10 in with the same results and it works ok with a rom11 image anybody got any ideas or another rom10 image i can try i am using a 4001 on pure ntl

:FLASHER:

All i can suggest is to try using other rom10 images mate, there are a few in the downloads section .

are ya programming the card right and what image you using m8 (is it from the downloads section ?) did you programm the rom 11 aswell ?

john

The image i am using is (AU ROM10 By TheGame1uk.bn10) i have tried others from the download section with the same results i have done loads of rom11 with no problems

I have sorted my problem out i changed the rom10 card and the prob went away very strange as the card unscrambled all the channels and i used the same image would still like to know why it did it so if anybody has any ideas let me know

:banana: :Clap: :banana:

Back